Now or Never
A Call to Reclaim America
by Jody Hice
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click here for 15 full quotes from Jody Hice in the book A Call to Reclaim America, by Jody Hice.
Click here for 1 full quotes from Mike Huckabee in the book A Call to Reclaim America, by Jody Hice.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
1.2 million deaths from abortions: far more than all US wars.
Budget & Economy|
Economic stimulus package cost $278,000 per job created.
Purpose of hate-crime legislation: normalize homosexuality.
Islam's geopolitics not protected by First Amendment.
ENDA is really about forcing liberalism upon businesses.
Christian society discourages drug & alcohol use.
We allow Satanists in our schools, but not Christian prayer!
Families & Children|
Christian society discourages out-of-wedlock pregnancies.
Liberal family policies lead to crime, gangs, and drugs.
Islamists are radical and dangerous national enemies.
World hates America for our immoral freedom.
Constitution has Divine and miraculous origin.
Character matters, especially in elected representatives.
Easy prey in Congress for special interest money to trade.
Principles & Values|
Freedom without Judeo-Christian context leads to corruption.
Islam is incompatible with America's founding principles.
The above quotations are from Now or Never
A Call to Reclaim America
by Jody Hice.
- The New Black Politician: Cory Booker, Newark, and Post-Racial America (D, NJ)
- Now or Never: A Call to Reclaim America, by Rep. Jody Hice (R, GA-10)
- The Case for Polarized Politics, by Senate candidate Jeff Bell (R, NJ)
- Born To Fly, by Senate candidate Shane Osborn (R, NE)
- A Tribute to 101 Incredible Women, by Senate candidate Joyce Dickerson (D, SC)
- The Debt Bomb, by Senator Tom Coburn (R, OK)
- A Fighting Chance, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D, MA)
- Winning Right, by Senate candidate Ed Gillespie (R,VA)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)