2014 Delaware Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 DE Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Chris Coons (1) Democratic Jr Senator Delaware
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Delaware Senate debates:
- Fact-checking by WDEL on Chris Coons, November 21, 2013
- OnTheIssues.org will begin coverage of the Senate debates shortly; none have taken place yet!
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Chris Coons: Nuclear option: Allow confirmation of Obama's appointees.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Chris Coons Democratic Jr Senator Delaware
The above quotations are from 2014 Delaware Senate debates.
- Now or Never: A Call to Reclaim America, by Rep. Jody Hice (R, GA-10)
- The Case for Polarized Politics, by Senate candidate Jeff Bell (R, NJ)
- Born To Fly, by Senate candidate Shane Osborn (R, NE)
- The Debt Bomb, by Senator Tom Coburn (R, OK)
- A Fighting Chance, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D, MA)
- Winning Right, by Senate candidate Ed Gillespie (R,VA)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)