2014 Alabama Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 AL Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Jeff Sessions (3) Republican Sr Senator Alabama
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Alabama Senate debates:
- AARP Voter Guide (on Jeff Sessions), Aug. 31, 2014
- AL.com blog, "Democrats' handful", by Mike Carson, February 8, 2014
- Mike Carson on AL.com: "contested statewide race", 2/7/2014
- AdWatch: PolitiFact.com Truth-o-Meter, June 27, 2013
- CBS "Face the Nation" interview of Jeff Sessions, June 23, 2013
- OnTheIssues.org will cover this race but there will be no Senate debates because the incumbent is unopposed!
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jeff Sessions: FactCheck: Immigration bill requires 700 mile border fence.
Jeff Sessions: Opposes amnesty first; finish fencing and enforcement first.
Principles & Values|
Jeff Sessions: Sessions runs unopposed for 2014 Senate re-election.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jeff Sessions Republican Sr Senator Alabama
The above quotations are from 2014 Alabama Senate debates.
- Now or Never: A Call to Reclaim America, by Rep. Jody Hice (R, GA-10)
- The Case for Polarized Politics, by Senate candidate Jeff Bell (R, NJ)
- Born To Fly, by Senate candidate Shane Osborn (R, NE)
- The Debt Bomb, by Senator Tom Coburn (R, OK)
- A Fighting Chance, by Senator Elizabeth Warren (D, MA)
- Winning Right, by Senate candidate Ed Gillespie (R,VA)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)