2014 Kansas Senate debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 KS Senate debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Mark Pryor (4) Democratic Sr Senator Arkansas
- Milton Wolf (5) Republican Challenger Kansas
- Pat Roberts (4) Republican Sr Senator Kansas
- Todd Tiahrt (2) Republican Senate Challenger Kansas
- Tom Cotton (4) Republican U.S. Rep Arkansas-4
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Kansas Senate debates:
- The Hill, "Democrat enters Kansas Senate race", by Alexandra Jaffe, March 3, 2014
- Topeka Capital-Journal, "Wolf apologizes for graphic X-rays", by Tim Carpenter, February 23, 2014
- USA Today coverage, "Sebelius teastifies on ObamaCare glitches", October 29, 2013
- Milton Wolf, M.D., editorial on FoxNews.com, "My Cousin Barack Obama and Our ObamaCare Family Feud", May 10, 2011
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Pat Roberts: For early farm bill, but final bill had too many subsidies.
Pat Roberts: Opposed UN ban on discrimination against disabilities.
Mark Pryor: Government shutdown is reckless & irresponsible.
Mark Pryor: AdWatch: Targeted by RNC robocalls for support of ObamaCare.
Pat Roberts: First to call for Sebelius resignation over ObamaCare fiasco.
Todd Tiahrt: Calls for Sebelius resignation over ObamaCare fiasco.
Tom Cotton: Federal shut down to force ObamaCare delay by one year.
Tom Cotton: FactCheck: No special subsidies for congressional staff.
Milton Wolf: ObamaCare extends "crony health care" which began in 1929.
Milton Wolf: ObamaCare turns health insurers into public utilities.
Milton Wolf: Free market solutions ALREADY work; so add more.
Todd Tiahrt: FactCheck: Yes, ObamaCare levies some taxes before services.
Principles & Values|
Milton Wolf: Career politicians are changed by Washington.
Pat Roberts: Resides in Virginia but votes in Kansas.
Mark Pryor: Campaign theme: Pryor is responsible, Cotton is reckless.
Mark Pryor: AdWatch: I believe in God and I believe in His word.
Milton Wolf: Obama is my cousin, but I oppose ObamaCare.
War & Peace|
Tom Cotton: Jihadists attack us for who we are.
Tom Cotton: Iraq War was just and noble.
The above quotations are from 2014 Kansas Senate debates.
- 100 Ideas, by Senator Marco Rubio (R,FL)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R,GA)
- The Tea Party Goes to Washington, by Senator Rand Paul (R,KY)
- Governor`s Travels, by Senator Angus King (I,ME)
- This Is Not Florida, biography of Senator Al Franken (D,MN)
- The Truth (with jokes), by Sen. Al Franken (D, MN)
- Planned Bullyhood, by Senate candidate Karen Handel (R, GA)
- Republican Leader, biography of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R, KY)
- The Man Behind The Mask, by Senate candidate Andy Martin (R, NH)
- In the Company of Men, by Senate candidate Nancy Mace (R, SC)
- Be the Change!, by Senate candidate Michelle Nunn (D, GA)
- The Greatest Hoax, by Sen. James Inhofe (R, OK)
- Unite and Conquer, by Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D, AZ)