Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Nebraska Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 NE Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Bob Krist (9) Nebraska Independent Candidate for governor of Nebraska
- Peter Ricketts (1) Nebraska Republican Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Nebraska 2018 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- KHGI (ABC) Nebraska.tv, "Krist calls on Gov. Ricketts to petition trade war talk," March 6th 2018
- Reno Gazette-Journal, "Laxalt on gun background check initiative," by James DeHaven, Feb. 15, 2018
- Omaha World-Herald, "Gubernatorial candidate Bob Krist switches to Democratic Party," by Roseann Moring, Feb 13, 2018
- Kearney Hub, "Krist speaks on run against Gov. Ricketts," by Erika Pritchard, October 20, 2017
- Kearney Hub, "Krist solution our state needs," by Nathan Leach, October 17, 2017
- Omaha World Herald, "Sen. Krist switching party affiliation to nonpartisan," by Joe Duggan, Sept. 14, 2017
- Omaha World Herald, "Lawmakers reject overriding Ricketts budget vetoes," by Martha Stoddard, May 18, 2017
- Nebraska Firearms Owners Association, "Krist took an Oath to uphold the US Constitution!," by NFOA, May 18, 2016
- ABC News, "LGBT worker ruling could boost Nebraska protections," by The Associated Press, April 6, 2017
- Strictly Business news, "Nebraska Health Care Association Honors Krist," November 1, 2014
- Fremont Tribune, "Legislature Committee discusses not taxing military pensions," by Kevin O'Hanlon, Feb. 1, 2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Bob Krist: I oppose abortion rights but otherwise would run as Democrat.
Bob Krist: Switches position, now pro-LGBT rights.
Bob Krist: Wants voters to weigh in on education decisions.
Bob Krist: Support restricting magazine capacity & registering handguns.
Bob Krist: Honored for work with nursing/assisted living homes.
Bob Krist: Wants veteran's social security to be exempt from state tax.
Bob Krist: No job discrimination by race, religion, or orientation.
Principles & Values|
Bob Krist: Reputation for being a pragmatic, fair conservative.
Welfare & Poverty|
Bob Krist: Voted against $32M budget cuts to the needy.
Peter Ricketts: $56M of vetoes sustained, to cut budget.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Bob Krist Nebraska Independent Candidate for governor of Nebraska
- Peter Ricketts Nebraska Republican Governor
The above quotations are from 2018 Nebraska Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2017-18 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)