Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Connecticut Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 CT Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Catherine Templeton (7)
- Danny Drew (2) Connecticut Democratic candidate for Governor
- Mark Lauretti (2)
- Peter Lumaj (1)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Connecticut 2018 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Fox-61 TV, "Malloy: NRA has become a terrorist organization," 3/6/2018
- Hartford Courant, "Homeowners With Failing Concrete Foundations," by Kathleen McWilliams, May 8, 2017
- The Connecticut Mirror, "Visconti takes the road less traveled," by Mark Pazniokas, April 19, 2017
- "Face the State" - WFSB-TV, "Lumaj Hopes to Build on 2014," by Dennis House, 3/31/2017
- Shelton Herald, "Mayor Mark Lauretti enters race for governor," by Brad Durrell, January 4, 2014
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Catherine Templeton: 100% pro-life; won't back down.
Catherine Templeton: School money & school control should be local.
Energy & Oil|
Danny Drew: Enacted sustainable, green energy policies.
Danny Drew: Restored Middletown's waterfront & public parks.
Mark Lauretti: Opposed publicly finance campaigns, but will participate.
Catherine Templeton: Gun owner & NRA member.
Catherine Templeton: Cracked down on undocumented workers.
Peter Lumaj: Albanian refugee but opposes sanctuary cities.
Catherine Templeton: Fought to keep unions out of SC.
Principles & Values|
Mark Lauretti: Denies involvement in two Shelton development scandals.
Catherine Templeton: Fiscal conservative for low taxes.
Catherine Templeton: Infrastructure repair a top priority.
The above quotations are from 2018 Connecticut Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2014-15 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)