Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2019 Mississippi Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2019 MS Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Phil Bryant (1) Mississippi Republican Governor
- Tate Reeves (12)
- Trent Lott (1) Former Republican Senator (MS, 1989-2007) Mississippi
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Mississippi 2019 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Today In Mississippi, "Talking with 'Today': Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves," March 11, 2018
- Mississippi Today, "5 takeaways from Senate infrastructure proposal," by Adam Ganucheau, Feb. 20, 2018
- Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, "Reeves easily tops statewide campaign fundraising", Feb 3, 2018
- Jackson Free Press, "Politicking Over Mental-Health Care," by Arielle Dreher, July 27, 2017
- Mississippi Today, "Blue Lives Matter,' immigration bills get Reeves' support," by R. L. Nave, Jan. 9, 2017
- Mississippi Today, "Federal judge blocks HB 1523," by Larrison Campbell, June 30, 2016
- The Clarion-Ledger, "Trent Lott for governor, 2019?", by Geoff Pender, May 9, 2015
- GulfLive.com, "Reeves announces $400 million tax relief plan," by Warren Kulo, Feb. 10, 2015
- Mississippi Business Journal, "VW's incentives over company's stance on union vote," by Ted Carter, Feb. 13, 2014
- (More issues coverage when it becomes available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Tate Reeves: Government shouldn't pick winners and losers.
Tate Reeves: Blue Lives Matter: public safety workers in protected class.
Tate Reeves: Public charter schools in failing districts.
Energy & Oil|
Tate Reeves: Developing rural areas could provide viable energy resources.
Families & Children|
Tate Reeves: Creating family-friendly environment was a platform priority.
Tate Reeves: Pro-gun rights; lowered barriers to concealed carry.
Tate Reeves: Let's find solutions instead of over-institutionalizing.
Tate Reeves: Honor Vietnam Veteran's service with 50th anniversary book.
Tate Reeves: Supports law enforcement inquiry into immigration status.
Tate Reeves: Protect manufacturers from unfair union negotiating tactics.
Principles & Values|
Phil Bryant: Created Imagine Mississippi PAC for post-term-limit career.
Trent Lott: Led the Singing Senators, and started Seersucker Thursdays.
Tate Reeves: Reduce taxes to help small business.
Tate Reeves: Diverting $600M to Strategic Infrastructure Investment Fund.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Phil Bryant Mississippi Republican Governor
- Tate Reeves
- Trent Lott Former Republican Senator (MS, 1989-2007) Mississippi
The above quotations are from 2019 Mississippi Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Error processing SSI file