Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2019 Kentucky Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2019 KY Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Alison Grimes (2) Kentucky Democratic candidate for governor
- Matt Bevin (2) Kentucky Republican Governor
- Mitch McConnell (1) Republican Sr Senator Kentucky
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Kentucky 2019 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Lexington Herald-Leader, "Father of Alison Lundergan Grimes indicted in campaign finance conspiracy," by Daniel Desrochers and Bill Estep, 5/21/2018
- The Morehead News, "Budget restores money to schools by cigarette, opioid taxes," by Ronnie Ellis, Mar 2, 2018
- The Hill, "Not enough bourbon in Kentucky to make me release voter data," by Max Greenwood, 6/30/17
- (More issues coverage when it becomes available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Matt Bevin: Proposed school cuts of $128M; legislature restored them.
Alison Grimes: Presidential Commission on Election Integrity is a sham.
Matt Bevin: School shootings caused by "culture of death" in media.
Mitch McConnell: Congress cannot fix school shootings; must act locally.
Principles & Values|
Alison Grimes: Father indicted for illegal campaign contributions to Alison.
The above quotations are from 2019 Kentucky Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Error processing SSI file