Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Idaho Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 ID Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Brad Little (5) Idaho Republican
- Gary Jones (1)
- Kim Reynolds (1) Iowa Republican
- Raul Labrador (4) Idaho Republican candidate for Idaho Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Idaho 2018 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- The Spokesman Review, "Dem candidates for governor square off, clash over marijuana," 4/22/2018
- Idaho Statesman, "Where will Idaho's next governor stand on gay marriage?", by Cynthia Sewell, March 2, 2018
- Boise State Public Radio, "Labrador Provides Delayed Response To Charlottesville Violence," by Matt Guilhem, Aug. 16, 2017
- KTVB.com, "Homeless Boise Man Prepares to Run for Governor," by Alex Livingston, April 25, 2017
- Magic Valley Times-News, "Ahlquist: Why I'm running for governor," April 18, 2017
- Idaho County Free Press, "Big impression with Little interview," by Andrew Ottoson, Apr 13, 2016
- OpportunityLives.com, "Q&A With Raúl Labrador: Criminal Justice Reformer," by Ellen Carmichael, Feb. 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Brad Little: No to gay marriage.
Raul Labrador: Detests white supremacy AND black nationalism.
Raul Labrador: Supports bipartisan criminal justice reform.
Brad Little: Local and parental control of schools.
Gary Jones: Leadership & local control will improve schools.
Brad Little: Second Amendment is a sacred trust.
Brad Little: Replace ObamaCare with local control.
Raul Labrador: Building wall is critical step against illegal immigrants.
Raul Labrador: Toughen laws against illegal immigrants.
Principles & Values|
Kim Reynolds: Changed mind on Bible in classrooms.
Brad Little: Lift tax burden for everyone.
The above quotations are from 2018 Idaho Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Idaho Business Review, "Jordan: 'We need to go back to being a balanced state again'," by Anne Wallace Allen, April 27, 2018
The Spokesman Review, "Dem candidates for governor square off," by Betsy Z. Russell, April 22, 2018
The Argonaut (U. Idaho), "Paulette Jordan ready to race," March 7, 2018
Idaho Statesman, "Where will Idaho's next governor stand on gay marriage?", by Cynthia Sewell, March 2, 2018
2017-18 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)