Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Nevada Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 NV Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jared Fisher (8) Nevada Republican candidate for Governor
- Steve Sisolak (3)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Nevada 2018 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Reno News & Review, "He's doing it again," Mar 8, 2018
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Sisolak attacks group for helping pregnant women," by Victor Joecks, Feb. 27, 2018
- Reno Gazette-Journal, "A political survey from the 90s has come back to haunt Sisolak," by James DeHaven, Jan. 29, 2018
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Laxalt makes Nevada governor bid official," by Colton Lochhead, November 1, 2017
- The Nevada Independent, "Stances of gubernatorial candidate Dan Schwartz," by Jackie Valley & Michelle Rindels, Sept. 6, 2017
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, "DOJ finds no evidence that Clark County is ‘sanctuary' community," By Wesley Juhl and Michael Scott Davidson, August 4, 2017
- Concord Monitor, "Sununu's position on transgender Granite Staters is dangerous," by Ray Buckley, August 04, 2017
- Las Vegas Sun, "Obamacare repeal effort endangers progress made at Las Vegas public hospital," by April Corbin, July 31, 2017
- Las Vegas Sun, "Clark County mulls control board to keep marijuana businesses in line," by April Corbin, July 19, 2017
- Los Angeles Times, "Message for Nevada: Don't be California," by David Montero, July 12, 2017
- Nevada Appeal, "Treasurer Schwartz calls for corporate income tax," by Geoff Dornan, August 31, 2016
- Bicycling.com, "Bike shop owner riding for governor", 6/2/2017
- Las Vegas Review-Journal, "Laxalt opposes measure to legalize pot," by Sandra Chereb, August 25, 2016
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Steve Sisolak: Nevada should set gold standard for legal pot.
Energy & Oil|
Jared Fisher: Clean energy means jobs.
Jared Fisher: Renewable energy makes economic sense.
Jared Fisher: Teddy Roosevelt environmentalist: Explore new frontiers.
Jared Fisher: Eco-tourism promotes economy AND outdoor recreation.
Jared Fisher: Republican voters care about environment.
Jared Fisher: Governor must lead with accountability & transparency.
Steve Sisolak: ObamaCare has helped those in need.
Steve Sisolak: Not a sanctuary county; we are in compliance with ICE.
Principles & Values|
Jared Fisher: Master of time management: time is our greatest asset.
Jared Fisher: Started renewable-energy-based tourism business.
The above quotations are from 2018 Nevada Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2017-18 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)