2014 Georgia Gubernatorial debates and race coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 Georgia Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jason Carter (3) Georgia Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Nathan Deal (4) Georgia Republican Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Georgia Gubernatorial race:
- The Huffington Post, "Jason Carter Solidifies Support For Marriage Equality", by Alex Lazar, Aug. 6, 2014
- New York Times, "Grandson Proudly Squirms in Carter's Footsteps," by Sheryl Gay Stolberg, July 27, 2014
- Athens Banner-Herald, "Health care Q&A with Jason Carter", by Andy Miller and Charles Craig, March 22, 2014
- First Coast News, "Gov. Deal: No problem with Confederate battle flag license plate," Feb. 27, 2014
- Atlanta Journal Constitution, "Nathan Deal: Tighten access to hospital emergency rooms", by Jim Galloway, Greg Bluestein and Daniel Malloy, Feb. 25, 2014
- Atlanta Progressive News: Interview with Sen. Jason Carter, Feb. 13, 2014
- NRA Ratings on Jason Carter, 2012
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Nathan Deal: Criticizing Common Core diverts from advancing education.
Jason Carter: Verifiable paper trail important for credibility in voting.
Jason Carter: Rated 92% by National Rifle Association.
Nathan Deal: Guaranteed ER room treatment means excessive ER visits.
Nathan Deal: Refuses to expand Medicaid rolls under ObamaCare.
Jason Carter: Employers need skilled workers: more technical schools.
Nathan Deal: Ok to feature Confederate battle flag on some license tags.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jason Carter Georgia Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Nathan Deal Georgia Republican Governor
The above quotations are from 2014 Georgia Gubernatorial debates and race coverage.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)