Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2014 Georgia Gubernatorial debates and race coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 Georgia Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Andrew Hunt (10) Georgia Libertarian Governor Challenger
- Jason Carter (12) Georgia Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Nathan Deal (5) Georgia Republican Governor
- Terry Branstad (1) Iowa Ambassador to China
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Georgia Gubernatorial race:
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Carter and Deal get personal in second debate", at the Atlanta Press Club, Oct. 19, 2014
- The Huffington Post, "Jason Carter Solidifies Support For Marriage Equality", by Alex Lazar, Aug. 6, 2014
- New York Times, "Grandson Proudly Squirms in Carter's Footsteps," by Sheryl Gay Stolberg, July 27, 2014
- Athens Banner-Herald, "Health care Q&A with Jason Carter", by Andy Miller and Charles Craig, March 22, 2014
- First Coast News, "Gov. Deal: No problem with Confederate battle flag license plate," Feb. 27, 2014
- Atlanta Journal Constitution, "Nathan Deal: Tighten access to hospital emergency rooms", by Jim Galloway, Greg Bluestein and Daniel Malloy, Feb. 25, 2014
- Atlanta Progressive News: Interview with Sen. Jason Carter, Feb. 13, 2014
- NRA Ratings on Jason Carter, 2012
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jason Carter: Voted against restrictions on abortion rights.
Jason Carter: Civil marriage equality, but don't tell churches what to do.
Andrew Hunt: Eliminate employment penalty taxes.
Andrew Hunt: Community rehab programs instead of incarceration.
Jason Carter: No ban on the death penalty.
Andrew Hunt: Fines instead of imprisonment for non-violent drug offenses.
Andrew Hunt: Increase both public and private school choices.
Nathan Deal: Criticizing Common Core diverts from advancing education.
Energy & Oil|
Terry Branstad: Expand and protect American energy resources.
Jason Carter: Declares his powerful connection to Israel.
Andrew Hunt: Erase laws instead of creating new ones.
Andrew Hunt: Ensure easy access to voting, including electronic.
Jason Carter: Verifiable paper trail important for credibility in voting.
Jason Carter: Rated 92% by National Rifle Association.
Jason Carter: Claimed water kills Ebola; "I was misinformed".
Andrew Hunt: Georgia can do better than ObamaCare.
Jason Carter: Expanding Medicaid brings tax dollars back to Georgia.
Nathan Deal: Guaranteed ER room treatment means excessive ER visits.
Nathan Deal: Refuses to expand Medicaid rolls under ObamaCare.
Jason Carter: Voted to keep public benefits for undocumented immigrants.
Nathan Deal: Economists don't pay attention to unemployment rates.
Andrew Hunt: Job Powerhouse plan instead of crony capitalism.
Andrew Hunt: Reduce payroll tax when paying over $11/hour.
Jason Carter: Employers need skilled workers: more technical schools.
Nathan Deal: Ok to feature Confederate battle flag on some license tags.
Principles & Values|
Jason Carter: I've passed 21 bipartisan bills in the legislature.
Jason Carter: Grandfather Jimmy Carter participates in grandson's campaign.
Andrew Hunt: Apply lessons of nanotech to colleges; stop importing talent.
The above quotations are from 2014 Georgia Gubernatorial debates and race coverage.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)