2014 Massachusetts Gubernatorial debates and race coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 Massachusetts Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Charlie Baker (1) Massachusetts Republican nominee for Governor
- Martha Coakley (1) Massachusetts Democratic Challenger
- Steve Grossman (1) Massachusetts Democratic Challenger 2002
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Massachusetts Gubernatorial race:
- Jim Morrison in Walpole Times, "Berwick stresses leadership at Suffolk roundtable", Jan. 25, 2014
- BostInnovation.com, "Don Berwick Releases Education Platform", January 28th 2014
- Robert Rizzuto in The Springfield Republican, covering Don Berwick, Jan. 8 & 23, 2014
- South Coast Today, "Martha Coakley supports commuter rail", Jan. 5, 2014
- Boston Herald column on Steve Grossman, 12/31/2013
- Boston Globe coverage by Frank Phillips and Jim OíSullivan, "Conservatives may pull support from Bakerís campaign", 12/6/2013
- Fox 25 Boston on Annie Dookhan case, 10/18/2013
- Huffington Post on statement by four Democratic National Committee chairs, 4/4/2012
- NARAL press release on Steve Grossman, 8/10/2010
- MassResistance.org on Baker-Tisei ticket, 8/4/2010
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Steve Grossman: OpEd: Combines progressive values with business experience.
Charlie Baker: $500 donor limit is crazy; it's suppression of free speech.
Martha Coakley: Supports commuter rail for the South Coast.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Charlie Baker Massachusetts Republican nominee for Governor
- Martha Coakley Massachusetts Democratic Challenger
- Steve Grossman Massachusetts Democratic Challenger 2002
The above quotations are from 2014 Massachusetts Gubernatorial debates and race coverage.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)