2014 Arizona Governor debates
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 AZ Governor debate (number of quotes indicated):
- Coming soon!
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Arizona Gubernatorial race: (August 26 primary)
- Arizona Republican, "Illegal immigration: Where the candidates stand", by Yvonne Wingett Sanchez and Mark Olalde, July 11, 2014
- Phoenix New Times, "Riggs 'Proud' to Have Support of Senator Russell Pearce," by Ray Stern, Jul. 7 2014
- AZ Illustrated Politics, "DuVal Says Legislature Flunked the Session", by Jim Nintzel, May 4, 2014
- Tucson Weekly, "DuVal: Arizona Is Facing A Tipping Point", by Jim Nintzel, April 25, 2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Coming soon!
The above quotations are from 2014 Arizona Governor debates.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)