2014 Hawaii Gubernatorial debates and race coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 Hawaii Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Charles Djou (8) Republican Governor challenger U.S. Rep Hawaii-1
- Neil Abercrombie (1) Hawaii Democratic Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Hawaii Gubernatorial race:
- Business Week coverage, 12/9/2013 and 12/12/2013
- State House News Service coverage, 12/3/2013
- Associated Press via Fox News coverage, 3/5/2012
- Jumping in Pools blog Q&A, 3/1/2010
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Charles Djou: Runaway federal spending threatens our economy & job growth.
Charles Djou: Supports traditional marriage but also domestic partnerships.
Charles Djou: Empower parental involvement in schools over bureaucracy.
Charles Djou: Advocated for recycling and trash services on City Council.
Families & Children|
Charles Djou: Deeper appreciation of role faith plays in American families.
Neil Abercrombie: Allow foreign ships to unload in Hawaii en route to US.
Charles Djou: Never renege on our promises & commitment to our seniors.
Charles Djou: Consistently opposes Honolulu rail project.
War & Peace|
Charles Djou: Don't forget troops in Afghanistan; don't draw down too fast.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Charles Djou Republican Governor challenger U.S. Rep Hawaii-1
- Neil Abercrombie Hawaii Democratic Governor
The above quotations are from 2014 Hawaii Gubernatorial debates and race coverage.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)