Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2014 Arkansas Gubernatorial debates and race coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 Arkansas Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Asa Hutchinson (5) Arkansas Republican Governor
- Frank Gilbert (1) Arkansas Libertarian Gubernatorial Challenger
- Mike Beebe (1) Arkansas Democratic Governor
- Mike Ross (6) Arkansas Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Arkansas Gubernatorial race: (Primary May 20)
- ArkansasMatters.com and UALR Public Radio coverage of 4-candidate debate in Hot Springs, hosted by Arkansas Press Association, 7/11/2014
- Arkansas Business e-zine "Beebe Signs Budget With Private Option", by Associated Press, 3/7/2014
- Arkansas Matters e-zine, "Ross Targeted in New GOP Governor’s Race Ad", 2/24/2014
- Miami Herald AdWatch, "Democratic group buys ad attacking Hutchinson", by Associated Press, Kelly Kissel, 2/18/2014
- Arkansas News, "Beebe disputes Hutchinson’s claim of ‘fuzziness’ on private option savings", by John Lyon, Jan. 28, 2014
- The Sun Times coverage, 12/6/2013
- Russellville Courier FactCheck, 11/27/2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Asa Hutchinson: AdWatch: Worked for lobbying firm after leaving Congress.
Mike Ross: AdWatch: Trillions of things in common with Pelosi & Obama.
Mike Ross: AdWatch: Unwavering commitment to our children and schools.
Asa Hutchinson: 1999: Brought articles of impeachment against Bill Clinton.
Mike Ross: Left Congress due to growing acrimony of national politics.
Mike Beebe: Expand state Medicaid, but with low-income private option.
Asa Hutchinson: A lot of budget "fuzziness" if private option is not renewed.
Mike Ross: Voted for ObamaCare early on but now consistently against it.
Mike Ross: Voted against individuals keeping health insurance plans.
Asa Hutchinson: Shift lottery authority to new state agency.
Frank Gilbert: Do away with the lottery; not the right way to fund schools.
Mike Ross: Opposed lottery initially; but now let's make it better.
Asa Hutchinson: Tax reduction will spur job growth.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Asa Hutchinson Arkansas Republican Governor
- Frank Gilbert Arkansas Libertarian Gubernatorial Challenger
- Mike Beebe Arkansas Democratic Governor
- Mike Ross Arkansas Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
The above quotations are from 2014 Arkansas Gubernatorial debates and race coverage.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Power Lines, by Gubernatorial candidate Jason Carter (D,GA)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- A Return to Values:, by Gubernatorial candidate Bob Beauprez (R,CO)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- A State of Opportunity, by Gubernatorial candidate Eliot Cutler (I,ME)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)