2014 Arkansas Gubernatorial debates and race coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2014 Arkansas Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Asa Hutchinson (4) Arkansas Republican Gubernatorial Challenger
- Mike Ross (2) Democratic Governor Challenger U.S. Rep Arkansas-4
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Arkansas Gubernatorial race:
- Miami Herald AdWatch, "Democratic group buys ad attacking Hutchinson", by Associated Press. Kelly Kissel, 2/18/2014
- Arkansas News, "Beebe disputes Hutchinson’s claim of ‘fuzziness’ on private option savings", by John Lyon, Jan. 28, 2014
- The Sun Times coverage, 12/6/2013
- Russellville Courier FactCheck, 11/27/2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mike Ross: AdWatch: Unwavering commitment to our children and schools.
Asa Hutchinson: 1999: Brought articles of impeachment against Bill Clinton.
Mike Ross: Left Congress due to growing acrimony of national politics.
Asa Hutchinson: Voted for ObamaCare early on but now consistently against it.
Asa Hutchinson: Voted against individuals keeping health insurance plans.
Asa Hutchinson: Tax reduction will spur job growth.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Asa Hutchinson Arkansas Republican Gubernatorial Challenger
- Mike Ross Democratic Governor Challenger U.S. Rep Arkansas-4
The above quotations are from 2014 Arkansas Gubernatorial debates and race coverage.
2014 Governors' book excerpts:
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- In Mortal Danger, by 2014 gubernatorial candidate Tom Tancredo (R,CO)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- Last Line of Defense, by 2013 gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R,VA)