Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Maryland Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 MD Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Arvin Vohra (18) Libertarian candidate for Maryland U.S. Senator Maryland
- Chelsea Manning (10) Democratic candidate for Maryland U.S. Senator Maryland
- Libertarian Party (1)
- Sam Faddis (10) Republican Candidate for Maryland U.S. Senator Maryland
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Maryland 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Baltimore Magazine, "Manning Plans to Shake Up Maryland Senate Race," by Michelle Harris, January 18, 2018
- The Jack News, "State Libertarian Parties Demand Removal of Arvin Vohra," by Andy Craig, January 16, 2018
- Free Press Houston, "Understanding the Military and Prison State," by William Menjivar, December 20, 2017
- The Hill, "Help veterans by not sending us to kill for nationalist fairy tales," by Brett Samuels, November 12, 2017
- The New York Times, "The Dystopia We Signed Up For," by Chelsea Manning, September 13, 2017
- The Daily Beast, "Trans Health Care Is Necessary. If We Don't Get Our Treatment, We Die," by Samantha Allen, June 16, 2017
- Special Forces News SOFREP.com, "Former CIA Officer Sam Faddis running for Senate," by Jack Murphy, May 31, 2017
- ABC News, "Everything you need to know about Chelsea Manning," by Meredith McGraw & Adam Kelsey, May 16, 2017
- The Libertarian Vindicator, "Vohra Clarifies His Views on the Military," by Robert J. Bentley, May 14, 2017
- The Libertarian Vindicator, "An Open Letter to Justin Amash," by Arvin Vohra, May 7, 2017
- The Bay Net, "GOP House candidate Charles Sam Faddis," by Dick Myers, April 13, 2016
- Maryland Reporter, "Ex-CIA agent hopes to unseat Hoyer," by Len Lazarik, November 5, 2015
- Communities Digital News, "Fighting the establishment in Maryland," by Lisa M. Ruth, October 1, 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Arvin Vohra: Remove legal tender laws & stimulate the economy.
Chelsea Manning: Entire economy needs overhaul; human labor obsolete.
Sam Faddis: Liberate the free enterprise system & economy will flourish.
Chelsea Manning: No more asking for rights, we need to fight for them.
Arvin Vohra: Child molesting morally indistinguishable from homosexuality.
Libertarian Party: Right to intimacy for consenting adults regardless of gender.
Arvin Vohra: Abolish Patriot Act and redundant spy agencies.
Arvin Vohra: End the Fed, to prevent irresponsible cash-negative business.
Chelsea Manning: If you live in wrong neighborhood you are in a police state.
Arvin Vohra: Stop the war on drugs; end black market profits.
Arvin Vohra: Stop the one-size-fits-none education programs.
Sam Faddis: Education system needs fixing to meet new job requirements.
Arvin Vohra: Our biggest polluter is the American Government.
Families & Children|
Sam Faddis: Disappearing middle class families struggle to survive.
Sam Faddis: Revamp our policies and approach on the Middle East.
Sam Faddis: Being the best military doesn't mean always being involved.
Arvin Vohra: Instead of foreign aid, sell sovereignty rights.
Arvin Vohra: Make trade with countries, not war.
Sam Faddis: Let's revise our trade deals and bring our jobs back home.
Chelsea Manning: Government is not helping us; we need to help ourselves.
Sam Faddis: Stop passing the buck, take responsibility for our problems.
Arvin Vohra: Remove all gun ownership restrictions.
Arvin Vohra: Wants to eliminate the FDA and Medicare part D.
Sam Faddis: More than 50% of Marylanders are on brink of losing coverage.
Chelsea Manning: Expand healthcare to include prisoners & transgenders.
Arvin Vohra: Cut military spending by 60% or more.
Sam Faddis: Educate the public how to prepare for civil defense.
Chelsea Manning: Stop sending soldiers overseas for nationalist fairy tales.
Chelsea Manning: Became whistleblower for patriotic opposition to wars.
Chelsea Manning: Believes all immigrants should be allowed into the U.S.
Arvin Vohra: End restrictions on immigration; open our borders.
Arvin Vohra: Eliminate the minimum wage entirely.
Chelsea Manning: Figure out what to do when jobs are replaced by robots.
Arvin Vohra: Wants to shut down the Social Security system.
Arvin Vohra: UK should cut taxes and cut regulations.
Sam Faddis: Lower taxes and be pro-business.
Chelsea Manning: Business is collecting data on us, creating a life pattern.
Arvin Vohra: Technology can lower prices if barriers are gone.
War & Peace|
Arvin Vohra: U.S. in foreign civil wars is wrong and dangerous.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Arvin Vohra Libertarian candidate for Maryland U.S. Senator Maryland
- Chelsea Manning Democratic candidate for Maryland U.S. Senator Maryland
- Libertarian Party
- Sam Faddis Republican Candidate for Maryland U.S. Senator Maryland
The above quotations are from 2018 Maryland Senate race: debates and news coverage.