Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Indiana Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 IN Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Joe Donnelly (1) Democratic Challenger Indiana
- Luke Messer (6) Republican candidate for Indiana U.S. Senator Indiana
- Mark Hurt (12) Republican Senate challenger Indiana
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Indiana 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Indianapolis Star, "Rokita proposes jail time for sanctuary city leaders," by Kaitlin Lange, Dec. 4, 2017
- The Star Press, "Eliminating tax credits for workers here illegally," by Rep. Luke Messer, Oct. 28, 2017
- The Star Press, "Messer eager to see Obamacare repealed," by Jeff Ward, Sept. 21, 2017
- Kokomo Tribune,. "Hurt defends Trump, embraces conservative contrast," by George Myers, Sep 1, 2017
- Connersville News Examiner, "Messer discusses ag issues in Bentonville," by Darrell Smith, Mar 13, 2016
- Newsmax.com, "GOP Hits Back at White House Attack on Voter ID Law," by John Gizzi, Aug. 12, 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mark Hurt: Life is precious; no tax-payer funded abortion.
Joe Donnelly: Protect LGBT Hoosiers from discrimination.
Mark Hurt: Lower corporate rates; simplify taxes.
Mark Hurt: One small brick in the wall of justice.
Mark Hurt: Tougher penalties on those dealing drugs.
Energy & Oil|
Mark Hurt: Cost-benefit analysis for measures affecting clean coal.
Luke Messer: Free trade pacts haven't led to free trade.
Mark Hurt: Stop the nefarious practice of omnibus legislation.
Mark Hurt: Funding to alleviate shortage of mental health professionals.
Mark Hurt: Support cross-state competition, not ObamaCare bureaucracy.
Luke Messer: ObamaCare bad for middle class.
Mark Hurt: Could support transgender military ban.
Mark Hurt: Strategic increased spending on military weapons systems.
Mark Hurt: Work with countries like Russia & comprehensively fight ISIS.
Luke Messer: Use Social Security to restrict aid to illegal immigrants.
Luke Messer: Let retirees earn more.
Luke Messer: Tax cuts should lead to growth.
War & Peace|
Luke Messer: Get tough with North Korea.
Mark Hurt: We lost allies' respect, enabling rise of extreme ideologies.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Joe Donnelly Democratic Challenger Indiana
- Luke Messer Republican candidate for Indiana U.S. Senator Indiana
- Mark Hurt Republican Senate challenger Indiana
The above quotations are from 2018 Indiana Senate race: debates and news coverage.