Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Connecticut Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 CT Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Ann-Marie Adams (6) Democratic candidate for Connecticut U. S. Senate Connecticut
- Chris Murphy (2) Democratic Challenger Connecticut
- Matthew Corey (13) Republican Candidate for Connecticut U.S. Senator Connecticut
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Connecticut 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- NECN, "Conn. Senator Murphy Fights Federal Proposal to Arm School Teachers," Aug 24, 2018
- Hartford Courant, "Corey Calls on Congress to Hold Hearings on Sex Abuse," by Daniela Altimari, October 23, 2017
- Reclaim Connecticut (ReclaimCT.com), "Send 'Blue-Collar, Small-Business Type' to D.C.," October 12, 2017
- News8 WTNH.com, "Senate candidate calls out Sen. Murphy," by Jacquie Slater, October 4, 2017
- Hartford Courant, "Corey Planning U.S. Senate Run," by Daniela Altimari, August 22, 2017
- Jamaica Observer, "Jamaican seeks Senate seat," by Jediael Carter, June 4, 2017
- Hartford Courant, "Republican Corey Seeks To Unseat Larson," by Christopher Keating, Oct. 7, 2016
- Hartford Courant, "Larson And Corey Clash In Hartford Debate," by Christopher Keating, Oct. 6, 2016
- America's Black Holocaust Museum, "Newtown School Shooting Exposes Gun Violence," by Ann-Marie Adams, Dec. 25, 2012
- The Washington Post, "Student debt in the black community," by Ann-Marie Adams, November 12, 2012
- The Hartford Guardian, "Scholar Uses Journalistic Skills to Tell Untold Stories," by Carrie Stetler, April 4, 2012
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Matthew Corey: Washington's unbalanced budget affects all states.
Matthew Corey: Wasteful spending and regulations crippling jobs.
Ann-Marie Adams: President of the Conn. Association of Black Communicators.
Ann-Marie Adams: Racial injustice:Black student debt disproportionately worse.
Matthew Corey: Government regulations stifling small businesses.
Matthew Corey: Attack drug companies & prescribing doctors first.
Matthew Corey: Wants vouchers for school choice, empower states.
Ann-Marie Adams: Lack of minority teachers led to achievement gap.
Families & Children|
Matthew Corey: Investigate Hollywood's systematic sexual abuse.
Chris Murphy: Teachers don't want to be armed; nor do parents or students.
Chris Murphy: Stricter gun control laws on a federal level.
Matthew Corey: Gun control needs more mental health programs.
Ann-Marie Adams: Newtown massacre exposes race and class prejudice.
Matthew Corey: Let health care be governed by the free market.
Ann-Marie Adams: Expand Medicaid and reduce disparities.
Matthew Corey: Veterans cannot be ignored or forgotten.
Matthew Corey: Social Security isn't an entitlement but a benefit.
Matthew Corey: Wants lower corporate and middle class tax rates.
Ann-Marie Adams: Blend digital technology with underserved areas.
War & Peace|
Matthew Corey: ISIS must be eliminated at all costs.
Matthew Corey: Strong proponent of the war in Iraq.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Ann-Marie Adams Democratic candidate for Connecticut U. S. Senate Connecticut
- Chris Murphy Democratic Challenger Connecticut
- Matthew Corey Republican Candidate for Connecticut U.S. Senator Connecticut
The above quotations are from 2018 Connecticut Senate race: debates and news coverage.