Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 New York Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 NY Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Chele Farley (11) Republican candidate for senator from New York New York
- Dave Webber (9) Republican Candidate for New York U.S. Senator New York
- Scott Noren (8) Democratic candidate for senator from New York New York
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New York 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Breitbart News, "Farley: Get MS-13 'Monsters' Out of New York," by Aaron Klein, May 28, 2018
- The Auburn Citizen, auburnpub.com, "Farley endorsed by Reform Party," by Robert Harding, May 26, 2018
- Buffalo News, "Farley brings Senate campaign against Gillibrand to Buffalo," by Robert J. McCarthy, May 17, 2018
- The Auburn Citizen, "Rep. Elise Stefanik endorses Chele Farley for Senate," by Robert Harding, March 28, 2018
- ArtVoice.com, "Chele Farley Chastises Senator Gillibrand Over NY's Donor State Status," March 13, 2018
- City and State NY (e-zine), "Gillibrand talks Trump's tweets and sexual harassment," by Grace Segers, Feb. 5, 2018
- Times-Union, "Businesswoman Chele Farley to challenge Gillibrand," by Casey Seiler, February 1, 2018
- PR Newswire.com, "Noren Announces Occupation of Time Warner Cable," press release from Noren For Senate, Feb. 10, 2012
- Patch.com, "Q&A with U.S. Senate Candidate Dr. Scott Noren," by Krista Madsen, June 14, 2012
- (More issues coverage when it becomes available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Chele Farley: NY can no longer afford to be a donor state; keep money here.
Scott Noren: Real way to build economy is by making SBA loans available.
Scott Noren: Incarcerate criminals but sentences should reflect the crime.
Chele Farley: Convicted murderers/rapists should lose voting rights.
Scott Noren: Opioid solutions are not working; start with prescriptions.
Chele Farley: Keep more tax dollars local, to fight opioid crisis.
Scott Noren: National school voucher system for community college.
Chele Farley: Keep donor tax money; use it on education and infrastructure.
Energy & Oil|
Scott Noren: No more nuclear power plants; invest in green energy jobs.
Scott Noren: Ban fracking; scrap nonsense regulations.
Dave Webber: We need 100% world consensus or EPA is a wasteful burden.
Chele Farley: Pro-Israel; challenge mistakes like Iran nuclear deal.
Scott Noren: Free trade agreements kill jobs & move them overseas.
Chele Farley: Term limits is a good start in reforming government.
Dave Webber: ObamaCare drastically increased insurance rates.
Scott Noren: Proactive, not reactive, actions taken to aid military.
Chele Farley: Pays respect and honors US Army, celebrating 243rd birthday.
Dave Webber: 20 Vets commit suicide every day--we must do better by them.
Chele Farley: Against open borders; let border agents question suspects.
Dave Webber: Pathway to citizenship needed for law abiding immigrants.
Chele Farley: Recoup donor taxes and use them to create quality jobs.
Dave Webber: Increasing minimum wage will result in less jobs.
Dave Webber: Maximum limit for pay into social security needs increase.
Chele Farley: Criticizes Congressional GOP tax plan.
Dave Webber: Keep tax rate higher on wealthy for now, & slowly lower it.
Chele Farley: Use recaptured tax money to rebuild state infrastructure.
War & Peace|
Dave Webber: Need diplomatic dialogue to keep Middle East under control.
Welfare & Poverty|
Dave Webber: False unemployment rate means rise in welfare & food stamps.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Chele Farley Republican candidate for senator from New York New York
- Dave Webber Republican Candidate for New York U.S. Senator New York
- Scott Noren Democratic candidate for senator from New York New York
The above quotations are from 2018 New York Senate race: debates and news coverage.