Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2010-2017 Senatorial press releases
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2010-17 Senatorial press release (number of quotes indicated):
- Brad Henry (1) Oklahoma Previously Democratic Governor
- Charles Schumer (1) Democratic Sr Senator New York
- Cory Booker (9) New Jersey Mayor of Newark
- Kirsten Gillibrand (1) Democratic Jr Senator New York
- Robert Menendez (1) Democratic Jr Senator; previously Representative New Jersey
- Tammy Baldwin (1) Democratic Challenger Wisconsin
- Todd Rokita (1) Republican candidate for Indiana U.S. Senator Indiana
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Brad Henry: Our investments in Sooner State made recession better.
Cory Booker: SOAR Act: $25M for Startup Opportunity Accelerator.
Energy & Oil|
Cory Booker: Rejoin Greenhouse Gas Initiative under Clean Power Plan.
Cory Booker: Treat carbon pollution like mercury and particle pollution.
Families & Children|
Cory Booker: Job-protected time off for bereavement and illness.
Cory Booker: Fund the life-saving work done by diplomats.
Todd Rokita: Supports international free trade agreements.
Charles Schumer: Form National Guard Cyber Protection Team.
Cory Booker: Form National Guard Cyber Protection Team.
Kirsten Gillibrand: Form National Guard Cyber Protection Team.
Robert Menendez: Form National Guard Cyber Protection Team.
Cory Booker: Fair wage jumpstarts consumer spending and creates jobs.
Cory Booker: COLA adjustments needed for retirement plans.
Welfare & Poverty|
Cory Booker: Expand EITC to more families & to job grants.
Tammy Baldwin: Expand EITC to more families & to job grants.
The above quotations are from 2010-2017 Senatorial press releases.
Autobiographies and Biographies of Governors:
- What A Party!, by gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe (D, VA)
- The Last Line of Defense, by gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli (R, VA)
- Chris Christie: The Inside Story of His Rise to Power, by Bob Ingle and Michael Symons
- Can`t is Not an Option, by Gov. Nikki Haley, April 2012
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King, Oct. 2010
- The Governator, by Ian Halperin (about Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, R-CA), Aug. 2011
- A Governor`s Story, by Jennifer Granholm (D-MI), Oct, 2005
- The Agenda for America, by Gov. Haley Barbour (R, MS), April 1996
- Blue Man in a Red State, by Greg Lemon, (about Gov. Brian Schweitzer, D, MT), June 2008
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R, AZ), Nov. 2011
- Crossroads: The Future of American Politics, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D, NY), Oct. 2003
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D, MA), April 2011
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Lincoln Chafee (I, RI), April 2008
- Teachers Under Attack, by Mike Spina, about Gov. Chris Christie (R, NJ), Feb. 2011
Press Releases etc. from Governors, Mayors, and Justices:
- Gubernatorial State of the State speeches, 2013
- Gubernatorial State of the State speeches, 2012
- Gubernatorial Press Releases, 2011
- Gubernatorial Press Releases, 2010
- Gubernatorial Press Releases, 2001-2009
- Mayoral Press Releases, 2011
- Senatorial Press Releases, 2010's
- Gubernatorial Campaign websites, 2010-2011
- Mayoral Campaign websites, 2011
- Gubernatorial State of the State speeches, 2011
- Gubernatorial State of the State speeches, 2010
- Mayorial State of the City speeches, 2007-2011
- Gubernatorial Campaign websites, 2010
- Gubernatorial Campaign websites, 2001-2009
- My Grandfather's Son, by Justice Clarence Thomas, Oct. 2008
Page last edited: Apr 22, 2018