Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Minnesota Senate race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 MN Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jim Newberger (13) Republican candidate for Minnesota U.S. Senator Minnesota
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Minnesota 2018 Senatorial debates and race coverage:
- Huffington Post, "Laws Created To Help Women Make Them 'Look Weaker'," by Alanna Vagianos, April 27, 2018
- Hutchinson Leader, "Fifteen minutes with Karin Housley," by Jeremy Jones, Feb. 18, 2018
- Marshall Independent, "Housley takes senior care issues on campaign," by Michael Lamb, Jan. 31, 2018
- Mankato Free Press, "Housley tours region to focus on economic gain," by Trey Mewes, Jan. 30, 2018
- Minneapolis Post, "WCCO interview offers an early look at Karin Housley," by Eric Black, January 30, 2018
- LetFreedomRingBlog.com, "Sen. Housley: Trump, senior advocate," January 28, 2018
- Twin Cities Pioneer Press, "Karin Housley wants Al Franken's Senate seat," by Dave Orrick, Jan. 25, 2018
- Minneapolis Star-Tribune, "Smith stands behind her work with Planned Parenthood," by Maya Rao, 1/20/2018
- Star Tribune, "Senator demands greater disclosure on senior abuse," by Chris Serres, Nov. 16, 2017
- City Pages, "Are Rep. Jim Newberger's ideas bad enough for the Senate?", by Mike Mullen, August 16, 2017
- St. Cloud Times, "Newberger wants to balance Senate delegation," by Nora G. Hertel Aug. 7, 2017
- City Pages, "Convenient to Connect Rail Between North Mpls, Prison," by Ben Johnson, April 22, 2015
- Fresh Energy, "Bipartisan push for an increased Renewable Energy Standard," February 27, 2017
- (More issues coverage when it becomes available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jim Newberger: 100% pro-life.
Jim Newberger: Require that doctor be in room when taking RU-486.
Jim Newberger: Rated 0% by Voices for Racial Justice.
Jim Newberger: Let's connect a new prison by rail to North Minneapolis.
Energy & Oil|
Jim Newberger: Defended coal-burning Xcel plant in Becker.
Jim Newberger: Get government & extreme environmental Left off our backs.
Jim Newberger: Prevent MN from implementing policies set by UN Agenda 21.
Jim Newberger: Supports 2nd Amendment rights.
Jim Newberger: Repeal ObamaCare, by any method.
Jim Newberger: Part of what makes our nation great is our military.
Jim Newberger: Immigrants must accept American law.
Jim Newberger: Social Security must be protected.
Jim Newberger: Simplify our tax code; the IRS has become too powerful.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jim Newberger Republican candidate for Minnesota U.S. Senator Minnesota
The above quotations are from 2018 Minnesota Senate race: debates and news coverage.