State of Georgia Politicians: secondary Archives
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from State of Georgia secondary Archives (number of quotes indicated):
- Denise Majette (3) 2004 former Democratic challenger; US Representative Georgia
- Jason Carter (9) Georgia Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Johnny Isakson (2) Republican Jr Senator; previously Representative Georgia
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Scroll down for headlines, or click for archive from another state:
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jason Carter: Review tax giveaways and corporate loopholes: do they help?
Jason Carter: Job creation tax credits for small business.
Jason Carter: Medical marijuana ok, if carefully crafter policy.
Jason Carter: Separate out education budget from General Funds budget.
Jason Carter: Public schools need best-trained, well-supported teachers.
Jason Carter: Charter schools useful as laboratories for innovation.
Johnny Isakson: Voted for funding increases in No Child Left Behind.
Energy & Oil|
Jason Carter: Nuclear power acceptable, but don't pass on cost overruns.
Jason Carter: Spend time & resources developing solar & wind.
Jason Carter: Concept of GMO foods ok, but look at pros & cons.
Denise Majette: Voted against the drug bill set up by the drug companies.
Denise Majette: Deficits make it hard to fund the war on terrorism.
Johnny Isakson: Move forward on meaningful reform in tax policy.
War & Peace|
Denise Majette: Isakson voted against providing $1,500 bonuses to soldiers.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Denise Majette 2004 former Democratic challenger; US Representative Georgia
- Jason Carter Georgia Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Johnny Isakson Republican Jr Senator; previously Representative Georgia
The above quotations are from State of Georgia Politicians: secondary Archives.
Debates and books for Georgia:
- 2011-10: This Is Herman Cain!, by Herman Cain
- 2011-06: A Nation Like No Other, by Speaker Newt Gingrich
- 2010-05: To Save America, by Newt Gingrich
- 2008-10: My Grandfather`s Son, by Clarence Thomas
- 2008-06: Georgia 2008 Democratic Senate Primary Debate
- 2008-01: Reconstruction Party Manifesto
- 2007-12: Real Change, by Rep. Newt Gingrich (R, GA)
- 2005-05: They Think You're Stupid, by Herman Cain
- 2004-10: GA Senate Debate
- 2004-07: The Meaning of IS, by Bob Barr
- 2003-10: A National Party No More
- 2001-08: CEO of SELF, by Herman Cain
- 1998-05: Lessons Learned the Hard Way
- 1997-01: How Jimmy Won
- 1996-05: As Good As Its People
- 1995-06: Newt!, by Dick Williams
Page last edited: Sep 08, 2014