State of Mississippi Politicians: secondary Archives
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from State of Mississippi secondary Archives (number of quotes indicated):
- Phil Bryant (4) Mississippi Republican Governor
- Robert Gray (4) Mississippi Democratic Gubernatorial Nominee
- Roger Wicker (2) Republican Jr Senator; previously Representative Mississippi
- Ronnie Musgrove (3) Mississippi Former Democratic Governor (2000-2003)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Scroll down for headlines, or click for archive from another state:
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Phil Bryant: States' rights should stop gay marriage in Mississippi.
Robert Gray: OpEd: more interested in legalizing hemp than cutting taxes.
Robert Gray: Supports MAEP, the Mississippi Adequate Education Program.
Roger Wicker: Responded to FEC inquiry about mixed House & Senate funds.
Ronnie Musgrove: Wicker mixed House & Senate funds & should return funds.
Phil Bryant: Concealed carry without permit; that's a fundamental right.
Phil Bryant: Tax credit for hiring unemployed veterans.
Phil Bryant: Keep C-130J aircraft production in Mississippi; we need them.
Ronnie Musgrove: Say no to businesses that hire illegal aliens.
Principles & Values|
Robert Gray: Confederate flag shouldn't be associated with state flag.
Roger Wicker: OpEd: Ties Musgrove to Obama to demonstrate liberal record.
Ronnie Musgrove: OpEd: Distancing himself from Obama.
Robert Gray: We need more people paying taxes by having jobs.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Phil Bryant Mississippi Republican Governor
- Robert Gray Mississippi Democratic Gubernatorial Nominee
- Roger Wicker Republican Jr Senator; previously Representative Mississippi
- Ronnie Musgrove Mississippi Former Democratic Governor (2000-2003)
The above quotations are from State of Mississippi Politicians: secondary Archives.
Page last edited: Dec 04, 2015