Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 South Carolina Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 SC Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Joyce Dickerson (2) Democratic Senate Challenger South Carolina
- Thomas Dixon (12) Democratic candidate for Senate South Carolina
- Tim Scott (3) Republican Senator-Appointee South Carolina
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
South Carolina Senate debates and race coverage:
- Post and Courier, "Dixon to challenge Sen. Scott," by Brenda Rindge, Feb. 22 2016
- The State, "Councilman Washington removed from COMET transit board", by Sarah Ellis, February 4, 2016
- The Economist, "Not quite fireproof", Oct. 3, 2015
- Greenville News, "Scott & Graham's stances on foreign trade issues differ", May 30, 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Thomas Dixon: Women choose what is best for their bodies.
Thomas Dixon: Ban the box: let ex-cons get jobs.
Thomas Dixon: Self-described former alcoholic and drug addict.
Thomas Dixon: Entitlement to quality education, including college.
Energy & Oil|
Thomas Dixon: Climate change is real and we must prepare for its effects.
Thomas Dixon: Make sure our planet is habitable for future generations.
Thomas Dixon: Lead by example and be a good actor.
Thomas Dixon: Look at how trade impacts our own workforce.
Tim Scott: Yes to trade adjustment; Yes to fast-track.
Tim Scott: Opposes currency manipulation as trade negotiation topic.
Thomas Dixon: Voting rights need to be protected from attack.
Thomas Dixon: Close the gun show loophole and the Charleston Loophole.
Thomas Dixon: ObamaCare needs to be protected and expanded.
Tim Scott: Require stronger evidence for FISA electronic surveillance.
Thomas Dixon: Raise minimum wage to $15 per hour.
Principles & Values|
Joyce Dickerson: For various reasons, I won't campaign for Hillary in 2016.
Joyce Dickerson: Serves on COMET transit system board of directors.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Joyce Dickerson Democratic Senate Challenger South Carolina
- Thomas Dixon Democratic candidate for Senate South Carolina
- Tim Scott Republican Senator-Appointee South Carolina
The above quotations are from 2016 South Carolina Senate race: debates and news coverage.