Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 Missouri Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 MO Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jason Kander (20) Democratic Senate candidate Missouri
- Roy Blunt (7) Republican Jr Senator Missouri
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Missouri Senate debates and race coverage:
- ProChoiceAmerica.org , "NARAL Endorses Jason Kander," July 26, 2016
- Kansas City Star, "Blunt's Vietnam-era draft deferments", by Dave Helling, February 10, 2016
- The Atlantic magazine, "Q & A with Jason Kander," by Alex Roarty, Dec. 27, 2015
- NRSC press release, "Does Jason Kander Support Sanctuary Cities?", 2015-10-20
- PolitiFact AdWatch fact-checking, "NRSC's 'Pandering Panda' attack", by Rachel Brooks, October 2nd, 2015
- The Ripon Advance, "Blunt talks health care reform", Sep. 21, 2015
- Columbia Missourian, "Blunt: America is threatened, but Patriot Act might not always be the answer", by Blake Nelson, Sept. 14, 2015
- Springfield News-Leader, "Gay Marriage Ruling," by Thomas Gounley, June 26, 2015
- PoliticMo.com, "Kander jabs Obama & Blunt for support of fast-track trade bill", by Eli Yokley, May 27, 2015
- KRCU Cape Girardeau, "Gay Marriage Ruling," by Thomas Gounley, April 19, 2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jason Kander: Supports public funding for Planned Parenthood.
Jason Kander: Endorsed by NARAL for perfect pro-choice voting records.
Budget & Economy|
Jason Kander: Supports federal spending to promote economic growth.
Roy Blunt: Weak economy has left far too many Missourians behind.
Jason Kander: SCOTUS has spoken: support gay marriage nationwide.
Jason Kander: Protect GLBT employees under nondiscrimination policy.
Jason Kander: Close tax loopholes for companies that send jobs overseas.
Jason Kander: End school-to-prison pipeline.
Jason Kander: Supports medical marijuana.
Roy Blunt: Don't decriminalize marijuana federally, but let states try.
Energy & Oil|
Jason Kander: Climate change is a real consequence of human activity.
Jason Kander: Protect our state's air & water for future generations.
Jason Kander: Supports Iranian nuclear deal.
Roy Blunt: Friends no longer trust us; our enemies aren't afraid of us.
Jason Kander: Let farmers sell to Cuba: a billion dollar industry.
Jason Kander: Trans-Pacific Partnership should not be fast-tracked.
Jason Kander: OpEd AdWatch: "Pandering Panda" caters to lobbyists.
Jason Kander: FactCheck: Has more MO donors & less PAC money than opponent.
Jason Kander: Support 2nd amendment rights AND background checks.
Roy Blunt: Reduce costs & improve care, but repeal ObamaCare.
Jason Kander: The U.S. can't tolerate cowardly acts of terrorism.
Roy Blunt: FactCheck: Did not disclose student deferment from Vietnam.
Jason Kander: Agree with Obama immigration plan, but not executive action.
Roy Blunt: Americans have been too willing to share their personal data.
War & Peace|
Jason Kander: Iraq War was a huge strategic error, and I said so then.
Jason Kander: Engage ISIS, including ground troops as a last resort.
Roy Blunt: Iran deal lets the nuclear genie out of the bottle.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jason Kander Democratic Senate candidate Missouri
- Roy Blunt Republican Jr Senator Missouri
The above quotations are from 2016 Missouri Senate race: debates and news coverage.