Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 North Dakota Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 ND Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Eliot Glassheim (2) Democratic candidate for Senate North Dakota
- John Hoeven (1) North Dakota Former Republican Governor (2000-2010)
- Robert Marquette (6) Libertarian Senate candidate North Dakota
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
North Dakota Senate debates and race coverage:
- Scribd.com, "Aid for Flint, MI," campaign press release, April 27, 2016
- Bismarck Tribune, "Libertarian launches campaign", by Nick Smith, Feb 22, 2016
- KX News, "Hoeven Pushes Driver Info Privacy Bill", May 10, 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Robert Marquette: Fight for sound monetary policy & lower government influence.
Robert Marquette: Oppose legislation negatively impacting LGBT community.
Eliot Glassheim: $220 million to cities stricken by water contamination.
Eliot Glassheim: Opposes withdrawing American participation in NATO.
Robert Marquette: Give SCOTUS nominees an up-or-down vote.
Robert Marquette: Shed light on entrenched political corruption and cronyism.
Robert Marquette: Strengthen gun rights.
Principles & Values|
Robert Marquette: Only Libertarians can repair damage to the Supreme Court.
John Hoeven: Driver privacy for Event Data Recorder on cars & motorcycles.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Eliot Glassheim Democratic candidate for Senate North Dakota
- John Hoeven North Dakota Former Republican Governor (2000-2010)
- Robert Marquette Libertarian Senate candidate North Dakota
The above quotations are from 2016 North Dakota Senate race: debates and news coverage.