Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 New Hampshire Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 NH Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Carol Shea-Porter (1) U.S. Rep and Democratic Senate Challenger New Hampshire
- Jim Rubens (8) Republican Senate Challenger New Hampshire
- Kelly Ayotte (3) Republican Jr Senator New Hampshire
- Maggie Hassan (4) New Hampshire Democratic Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Hampshire Senate debates and race coverage:
- Facebook posting, "Combat the opioid epidemic", by Mark Connolly, 11/18/2015
- ABC News, "Hassan's Political Philosophy Shaped by Advocacy for Son", by Kathleen Ronayne, Oct 6, 2015
- CNN, "Hassan-Ayotte Senate Race", by Tom LoBianco, Oct. 5, 2015
- WMUR, "Shea-Porter reasons for run for US House", by John DiStaso, Sep 23, 2015
- The Huntsville (AL) Times, "Birth control pills, no prescription needed?", by Leada Gore, May 27, 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Jim Rubens: Oppose partial birth abortion; support parental notification.
Kelly Ayotte: Make birth control pills available without prescription.
Maggie Hassan: Ban discrimination against transgender individuals.
Jim Rubens: Reduce corporate tax rates & repatriate overseas profits.
Jim Rubens: War on drugs is a flagrant $1 trillion policy failure.
Jim Rubens: Legalize marijuana; drug-assisted treatment for opioids.
Kelly Ayotte: Cut Pell Grants; use private student loan financing.
Jim Rubens: Unconstitutional for federal government to control K-12.
Maggie Hassan: As governor, I froze college tuition.
Families & Children|
Maggie Hassan: Fought for right to education for son with cerebral palsy.
Jim Rubens: Congress is addicted to spending to pay for pork.
Kelly Ayotte: No gun restrictions except terrorist watch lists.
Carol Shea-Porter: Negotiate prices for prescription drugs with manufacturers.
Jim Rubens: No amnesty; no birthright citizenship; no sanctuary cities.
Jim Rubens: Enforce that all employers use E-Verify system.
Maggie Hassan: Wealthy should pay their fair share.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Carol Shea-Porter U.S. Rep and Democratic Senate Challenger New Hampshire
- Jim Rubens Republican Senate Challenger New Hampshire
- Kelly Ayotte Republican Jr Senator New Hampshire
- Maggie Hassan New Hampshire Democratic Governor
The above quotations are from 2016 New Hampshire Senate race: debates and news coverage.