Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Speculation on Trump impeachment proceedings
Articles regarding the impeachment process:
- Democratic presidential primary debate in Detroit, July 31, 2019
- New York Times, "Highlights of Robert Mueller’s Testimony to Congress," by Julie Hirschfeld Davis and Mark Mazzetti, 7/24/19
- Vox.com, "Mueller testimony on Russian interference," by Jen Kirby, July 24, 2019
- ABC News, "'Let the American people see the facts' on impeachment: Tom Steyer," by John Verhovek, 7/14/2019
- Townhall.com, "House Freedom Caucus Formally Condemns Justin Amash," by Cortney O'Brien, May 21, 2019
- Human Events magazine, "Does 'Impeach Trump' Amash Have Financial Interests in China?", by Sofia Carbone, May 20, 2019
- San Francisco Chronicle, "The case for impeaching President Trump—now," by Tom Steyer, May 13, 2019
- The Guardian (UK), "In fighting all oversight, Trump has made his most dictatorial move," by Robert Reich, 4/28/2019
- Politico.com, "Trump says he'll turn to Supreme Court if Congress begins impeachment, by Katie Galioto, 04/24/2019
- Huffington Post, "Colin Powell: Trump Has Changed 'We The People' To 'Me The President'," by Mary Papenfuss, 10/08/2018
- CNBC, "Trump dismisses NYT investigation alleging tax fraud as a 'boring and often told hit piece'," by Jacob Pramuk, 10/3/2018
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Thom Tillis: Double headline - Already Done.
Tom Steyer: US government & Trump have been corrupted by corporate money.
Chris Coons: 10-day process to fire Russia probe special prosecutor.
Cory Booker: 10-day process to fire Russia probe special prosecutor.
Lindsey Graham: 10-day process to fire Russia probe special prosecutor.
Orrin Hatch: Trust Trump to not fire Russia probe special prosecutor.
Thom Tillis: Protect Russia probe special prosecutor from getting fired.
Adam Schiff: Supports CIA report: Russia interfered with 2016 election.
Chris Stewart: CIA got it wrong on Russia 2016 election interference report.
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen: 2016: Russia's goal was distrust of election institutions.
Elijah Cummings: Trump must provide proof that he donates all foreign profits.
Lindsey Graham: Overwhelming evidence that Russians stole emails from DNC.
Dick Cheney: OpEd: Pressured DOJ to declare NSA domestic spying legal.
John Ashcroft: OpEd: refused to declare NSA domestic spying legal.
Colin Powell: Opposes policy of separating migrant mothers and children.
Charles Djou: Leaving GOP because Trump makes it hostile to immigrants.
Principles & Values|
Bill de Blasio: Impeach Trump, but Dems should talk about working people.
Cory Booker: Trump is acting as an authoritarian against the Constitution.
Julian Castro: Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice.
Michael Bennet: Moral obligation to beat Trump, but don't impeach.
Adam Schiff: Anyone excerpt the president would have been indicted.
Adam Schiff: Congress must decide on impeachment, not Mueller.
Jim Sensenbrenner: Mueller should have decided impeachable conduct.
Steve Chabot: Mueller did not determine any impeachable conduct.
Ted Lieu: Trump committed all three elements of obstruction of justice.
Ted Lieu: Trump committed obstruction but presidents can't be indicted.
Beto O`Rourke: Impeach Trump to get facts & assure accountability.
Pete Buttigieg: Won't demand prosecution of Trump; that's AG's call.
Beto O`Rourke: Future Justice Dept. should follow facts on Trump.
Cory Booker: Supports impeachment investigation necessary to get to truth.
Justin Amash: Amash's call for impeachment condemned by Freedom Caucus.
Justin Amash: Nobody wins in a trade war.
Tom Steyer: Republicans did not lose Congress for impeaching Clinton.
Tom Steyer: Nixon only lost support once impeachment hearings began.
Donald Trump: OpEd: 1920s law authorizes to get presidential tax returns.
Donald Trump: OpEd: Trump aides must testify despite "executive privilege".
Robert Reich: Refusing Congress' subpoena fits a dictator, not a president.
Robert Reich: When Nixon blocked aides' testifying, Dems threatened jail.
Donald Trump: If Congress tries to impeach, I'll go to the Supreme Court.
Gerald Ford: An "impeachable offense" is whatever the House says it is.
Tom Steyer: Trump & GOP systematically break the law & democratic norms.
Tom Steyer: Majority of Americans want Trump impeached and removed.
Colin Powell: First Amendment means the press can criticize the president.
Donald Trump: OpEd: 18-month investigation alleges $413M in tax fraud.
Donald Trump: Claimed father lent him $1M; actually lent him $60M.
Democratic Party: Sue Trump for conspiracy with Russia to win 2016 election.
Donald Trump: Sued by Democratic Party for 2016 Russia collusion.
Thomas Perez: Trump 2016 Russian collusion was unprecedented treachery.
Donald Trump: OpEd: Trump is dangerous because he isn't tethered to truth.
Donald Trump: OpEd: Trump demands loyalty, like a mob boss.
Donald Trump: OpEd:FBI believes Steele Dossier showed Russian interference.
Donald Trump: OpEd: FBI investigation of Hillary's email proves relevance.
Hillary Clinton: Email scandal: no evidence of obstruction of justice.
Hillary Clinton: Email scandal: FBI doesn't prosecute carelessness.
Hillary Clinton: Email scandal: October FBI letter lost election to Trump.
Jeff Flake: Impeachment appropriate is Trump fires Special Counsel.
Democratic Party: 2016: GOP obstructed Russia election interference probe.
Mike Conaway: 2016: Russia wanted Hillary loss; no preference on Trump win.
Tom Rooney: 2016: Russia wanted Hillary loss; but did not back Trump.
Trey Gowdy: 2016: Russia wanted Hillary loss; that's same as Trump win.
Democratic Party: 196 Congressional Dems sue Trump over Emoluments Clause.
Lindsey Graham: Investigate Steele dossier and how FBI handled it.
Adam Schiff: Firing FBI's Comey for hidden reasons is obstructing justice.
Al Green: Introduced motion to impeach Trump.
Cheri Bustos: Democrat from Trump-won district opposes impeachment.
Jerry Nadler: Would lead impeachment committee very cautiously.
Steve Cohen: On impeachment: Russian collusion different from Clinton sex.
The above quotations are from Speculation on Trump impeachment proceedings.
Related books and archives:
- Trump Administration comparison of promises made with promises kept
- Impeachment speculation and investigations against Donald Trump
- Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Loyalty, by James Comey (2018)
- Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump (2011)
- Never Give Up, by Donald Trump (2008)
- How to Get Rich, by Donald Trump (2004)
- The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump (2000)
- The Art of the Deal, by Donald Trump (1993)
- Think Big: Make It Happen in Business and Life, by Donald Trump and Bill Zanker
- Trump 101: The Way to Success, by Donald Trump and Meredith McIver
- Trump: The Art of the Comeback, by Donald Trump and Kate Bohner