Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for Oklahoma House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from OK legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Joe Dorman (10) Oklahoma Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Scott Inman (5) Oklahoma Democratic candidate for Governor
- T.W. Shannon (3) Republican Senate Challenger Oklahoma
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Oklahoma state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- OK-D Connie Johnson - 2016 Senate challenger
former State Senator, 48th district, 2005-2014
nominee for the U.S. Senate in 2014
- OK-R Mary Fallin - Governor since 2011
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives, 2007-2010
Lieutenant Governor of Oklahoma, 1995-2006
Member of the Oklahoma House of Representatives from the 85th district, 1990–1995
- OK-D Joe Dorman - Gubernatorial nominee 2014
Member of the Oklahoma House of Representatives from the 65th district, 2003 – 2015
- OK-R T.W. Shannon - former Senate Challenger
Speaker of the Oklahoma House of Representatives 2013 – 2014
Member of the Oklahoma House of Representatives from the 62nd district since 2007
- OK-D Scott Inman - 2018 Democratic challenger for Governor
Minority Leader of the Oklahoma House of Representatives since 2010
Member of the Oklahoma House of Representatives, 97th district, since 2006
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Joe Dorman: Pro-life legislative voting history.
Joe Dorman: Death penalty for repeat sex offenders, but not if retarded.
Joe Dorman: Let students express religious viewpoints in schools.
Scott Inman: Let students express religious viewpoints in schools.
Energy & Oil|
T.W. Shannon: Tax credit for converting motor vehicles to clean fuel.
T.W. Shannon: Prohibit UN Agenda 21 from infringing on property rights.
Joe Dorman: Require photo ID to vote, but extend early voting.
Scott Inman: Require photo ID to vote, but extend early voting.
T.W. Shannon: Require photo ID in order to vote.
Joe Dorman: No campaign contributions to legislators while in session.
Scott Inman: No campaign contributions to legislators while in session.
Joe Dorman: Ok for school employees to carry handguns in school.
Joe Dorman: Co-sponsored "Stand Your Ground Law".
Joe Dorman: Constitutional amendment for English as official language.
Scott Inman: Constitutional amendment for English as official language.
Joe Dorman: Criminalize assisting or employing illegal aliens.
Joe Dorman: NO on public employee choice of contributions vs. benefits.
Scott Inman: NO on public employee choice of contributions vs. benefits.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Joe Dorman Oklahoma Democratic Gubernatorial Challenger
- Scott Inman Oklahoma Democratic candidate for Governor
- T.W. Shannon Republican Senate Challenger Oklahoma
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for Oklahoma House and Senate.
Legislation citations (from news media or state archives):
- OhioSenate.gov on Pennsylvania SB39, on online charter schools, (Joe Schiavoni), 3/11/2017
- OhioSenate.gov on Pennsylvania SJR4, on water quality, (Joe Schiavoni), 3/2/2017
- Plain Dealer on Ohio Senate Bill 331, on $15 minimum wage; (John Kasich), 12/19/2016
- Slate.com on Ohio House Bill 59, on family planning centers, (John Kasich), 7/1/2013