Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2024 New Hampshire Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2024 NH Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Chris Sununu (4) New Hampshire Republican Governor
- Cinde Warmington (5)
- Joyce Craig (12)
- Kelly Ayotte (3) Republican Jr Senator New Hampshire
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Hampshire 2024 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- Manchester Ink Link, "Craig unveils gun safety platform," by Andrew Sylvia, October 31, 2023, (Link)
- New Hampshire Bulletin, "Governor's race 2024: Here's where the four candidates stand on the issues," by Ethan Dewitt, September 19, 2023, (Link)
- NH Journal, "Ayotte Leans into Anti-Massachusetts Message at Campaign Kick-Off," by Mitchell Scacchi, July 31, 2023, (Link)
- American Independent, "Defeated GOP ex-Sen. Kelly Ayotte to run for New Hampshire governor," by Josh Israel, July 24, 2023, (Link)
- 2024_NH_Gov: Manchester Union Leader, "A fight for family, fairness and opportunity," by Joyce Craig, Jul 23, 2023, (Link)
- Keene Sentinel, "On the issues, Democratic candidates for governor short on specifics," by Rick Green, Jul 18, 2023, (Link)
- The Daily Beast, "She's Running on Combating the Opioid Epidemic in NH. She Lobbied for the Company Behind It," by Jake Lahut, Jul. 04, 2023, (Link)
- NH Public Radio, "Several NH mayors, police chiefs say it's time to give undocumented immigrants access to IDs," by Gabriela Lozada, June 15, 2023, (Link)
- The Hill, "Sununu rips Trump, DeSantis on Ukraine aid," by Stephen Neukam, 03/19/23, (Link)
- American Independent, "Chris Sununu says his party quit trying after failing to repeal Obamacare in 2017," by Josh Israel, February 09, 2023, (Link)
- NH Journal, "Revolving Door Bail System Contributes to Crime Surge, Manchester Chief Says," by Damien Fisher, February 06, 2023, (Link)
- Associated Press in Seacoast Online, "NH governor's race debate: Sherman, Sununu battle over abortion, energy," by Holly Ramer, 10/26/22, (Link)
- Yahoo News, "Sununu signs law shielding New Hampshire churches from COVID-19 restrictions," by Christian Wade, August 15, 2021, (Link)
- NH Journal, "Manchester Touts Diversity Training, but Won't Release Details to Public," by Damien Fisher, June 06, 2021, (Link)
- Manchester Ink Link, "LGBTQ+ initiatives, education plan, opposition to BOSC's HB 544 stance," by Andrew Sylvia, June 6, 2021, (Link)
- Portsmouth-Herald SeacoastOnline.com, "Critical energy challenges ahead require serious, qualified leaders," by Cinde Warmington, May 2, 2021, (Link)
- Eagle Times, "Public education on a precipice," by Cinde Warmington, Feb. 20, 2021, (Link)
- Concord Monitor, "Our Turn: LGBTQ+ rights and the Executive Council," by Gerri Cannon and Cinde Warmington, 6/25/2020, (Link)
- NH Public Radio, "Emotional testimony by members of N.H.'s Ukrainian community at Manchester ceremony," by Gabriela Lozada, March 10, 2022, (Link)
- Concord Monitor, "Concord attorney Cinde Warmington enters three-way Executive Council primary for Volinsky seat," by Ethan Dewitt, 11/27/2019, (Link)
- BusinessNH Magazine, "Meet the New Manchester Mayor: Joyce Craig," by Matthew J. Mowry, Feb 28, 2018, (Link)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Joyce Craig: We need to protect access to abortion.
Budget & Economy|
Joyce Craig: City can help new businesses coming to Manchester.
Cinde Warmington: Ensuring LGBTQ+ rights key to equity and justice for all.
Cinde Warmington: Would like see gender equity, diversity in state contracts.
Joyce Craig: Help Manchester become as LGBTQ+-friendly as possible.
Joyce Craig: Bail reform has had negative consequences in Manchester.
Cinde Warmington: Was lobbyist for Purdue in 2002; defended Oxycontin.
Joyce Craig: Supports legalization of recreational use of marijuana .
Cinde Warmington: Public education is what makes our democracy work.
Kelly Ayotte: Give every child opportunity to go to school best for them.
Joyce Craig: Testified against voucher program; would hurt local schools.
Energy & Oil|
Chris Sununu: Transition to renewable energy has to be at the right pace.
Cinde Warmington: We can find ways to address the transition to clean energy.
Joyce Craig: Promote renewable energy, transition away from fossil fuels.
Families & Children|
Kelly Ayotte: Contraception coverage is affront to religious liberty.
Chris Sununu: Some Republicans lost their moral compass on foreign policy.
Joyce Craig: Showed solidarity with Ukrainian community over invasion.
Kelly Ayotte: Voted to require photo ID to vote in federal elections.
Joyce Craig: For universal background checks & permit for concealed carry.
Chris Sununu: Republicans should have kept negotiating to repeal Obamacare.
Joyce Craig: Supports IDs for undocumented immigrants so they can work.
Joyce Craig: Diversifying the city government's workforce is a priority.
Principles & Values|
Chris Sununu: Keep houses of worship open during public health emergency.
Welfare & Poverty|
Joyce Craig: Worked with developers to incentivize affordable housing.
The above quotations are from 2024 New Hampshire Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Next election in 2022; contenders:
NH 2022 Gubernatorial debate:
Incumbent Chris Sununu(R)
vs.State Senator Tom Sherman(D)
Previous election candidates:
2020 New Hampshire Gubernatorial debate:
Past gubernatorial races:
2018 New Hampshire gubernatorial debate,
vs.Steve Marchand (D, Portsmouth Mayor)
vs.Jilletta Jarvis (Libertarian)
Former gubernatorial races:
2016 New Hampshire Gubernatorial debates:
vs.Chris Van Ostern(D)