Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2024 Indiana Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2024 IN Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jennifer McCormick (5)
- Mike Braun (17) Republican Candidate for Indiana U. S. Senator Indiana
- Suzanne Crouch (24)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Indiana 2024 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- WFYI News, "State officials point to broadband as rural leaders work to improve mental health services," by Abigail Ruhman, October 16, 2023, (Link)
- FOX59 Politics, "Indiana leaders push for added support to Israel after deadly Hamas attack," by Hannah Adamson, Oct 9, 2023, (Link)
- FOX News, "GOP leaders push to protect gun owners and prevent Biden from declaring health emergency over gun violence," by Jamie Joseph, September 21, 2023, (Link)
- WVPE News, "Suzanne Crouch highlights term as Lt. Governor as she runs for state's top office," by Marek Mazurek, July 26, 2023, (Link)
- Indiana Business Journal, "Why I support universal school choice for Hoosier families," by Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch, June 2, 2023, (Link)
- Indiana Democratic Party, "INDems Statement on Suzanne Crouch's Campaign for Indiana Governor," 6/19/23, (Link)
- Franklin Daily Journal, "Hard-right turn for Lt. Gov. Crouch," June 12, 2023, (Link)
- Indiana Capital Chronicle , "Hard-right turn for Lt. Gov. Crouch," by Niki Kelly, June 2, 2023, (Link)
- Northwest Indiana Times, "Gubernatorial candidate Jennifer McCormick vows to fight 'distractions' in Indiana," by Doug Ross, May 5, 2023, (Link)
- South Bend Tribune, "Jennifer McCormick stumps in South Bend after announcing 2024 bid for Indiana governor," by Carley Lanich, May 5, 2023, (Link)
- Herald Journal, "Lt. Governor joins commissioning ceremony for BioTown BioGas," by Cheri Shelhart, Mar 22, 2023, (Link)
- WTWO-2-ABC News, "Lt. Gov. Crouch talks healthcare, quality of life initiatives," by Nicole Krasean, Dec 14, 2022, (Link)
- The Herald Bulletin, "GOP speakers focus on national Democratic party," by Ken de la Bastide, Sep 29, 2022, (Link)
- Farm Progress, "Indiana lieutenant governor candidates debate ag issues," by Darrell Boone, September 17, 2020, (Link)
- WFYI (NPR radio), "Indiana Officials Including Lt. Gov. Crouch Plan Mexico Trip," July 2, 2019, (Link)
- Journal & Courier, "How would LGBT strings tied to vouchers hit Lafayette's private schools?," by Dave Bangert, Oct. 5, 2018, (Link)
- Inside Indiana Business, "Holcomb, Crouch to Lead International Delegations," by Alex Brown, September 10, 2018, (Link)
- WRTV News, "Indiana schools can allow teachers to have guns, but state's top education official opposes idea," by Kara Kenney, May 25, 2018, (Link)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Suzanne Crouch: Rape/incest survivors need notarized affidavit for abortion.
Suzanne Crouch: Supports a near-total abortion ban, focus on women's health.
Jennifer McCormick: I do believe that women should have the right to choose.
Mike Braun: Secure and strengthen gains we have made to protect life.
Budget & Economy|
Mike Braun: America First economic agenda brought unmatched prosperity.
Suzanne Crouch: Limit expenditures to a 2% inflation adjusted growth rate.
Jennifer McCormick: Schools taking public money shouldn't exclude LGBT students.
Mike Braun: There only two genders; no biological males in girls' sports.
Suzanne Crouch: Invest on rate of return, not "woke ideologies".
Mike Braun: ESG puts investors and retirees at financial risk.
Mike Braun: Make sure the justice system is not failing law enforcement.
Mike Braun: Violent criminals will serve hard time in state prison.
Suzanne Crouch: Prosecution of Trump's crimes is political persecution.
Suzanne Crouch: Hemp offers our farmers another source of income.
Suzanne Crouch: Remove income requirement for school choice programs.
Jennifer McCormick: Focused on a high-quality public education for every child.
Mike Braun: Everyone should be able to enroll in school of their choice.
Mike Braun: Ensure parents meaningful input on curriculum and materials.
Suzanne Crouch: Remove income requirements for all school choice programs.
Energy & Oil|
Suzanne Crouch: Supports venture turning animal waste into natural gas.
Mike Braun: No transition to technologies that can't meet energy demands.
Mike Braun: Farmers try to prosper while attacked by climate alarmists.
Suzanne Crouch: Condemn attack on Israel, look to provide assistance.
Suzanne Crouch: Led delegation to promote Indiana agriculture to Mexico.
Suzanne Crouch: Cultivating relationships can open the door to new markets.
Mike Braun: Mike fought against the federal takeover of elections.
Suzanne Crouch: Goal of growing Indiana's economy through fewer regulations.
Suzanne Crouch: Biden border policy masquerades Democrat voter drive.
Suzanne Crouch: Democrats want to restrict our rights to bear arms.
Jennifer McCormick: Arming school teachers is a very bad idea.
Mike Braun: Prevent declaration that gun violence is a health emergency.
Suzanne Crouch: Increase healthcare funding, Indiana ranks 48th in spending.
Jennifer McCormick: It's time for accessible and affordable healthcare.
Mike Braun: Innovation, competition can address high cost of healthcare.
Mike Braun: Will never lockdown state or mandate masks for kids.
Suzanne Crouch: Have a responsibility to expand rural mental health access.
Suzanne Crouch: Biden's border policy really about new Democratic voters.
Principles & Values|
Suzanne Crouch: Will protect our faith, families, and freedom.
Suzanne Crouch: Democrats weaponizing government against Donald Trump.
Mike Braun: Save America by making Indiana a beacon of freedom.
Mike Braun: The Constitution protects our God-given rights.
Suzanne Crouch: Indiana law gives parents their "God-given rights".
Suzanne Crouch: Lower taxes even more, consider eliminating the income tax.
Mike Braun: Reducing the size of government is the key to cutting taxes.
Suzanne Crouch: Axe the Tax: Return budget surpluses; eliminate income tax.
Suzanne Crouch: Rural broadband is no longer a luxury but a necessity.
The above quotations are from 2024 Indiana Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Next election in 2024; previous election candidates:
2020 Indiana Gubernatorial debate
2016 Indiana Gubernatorial debates: