- The idiotsí guide to Pashtun: interview in the Boston Phoenix (2002, 3 pages)
- A Pashtun Primer: On Kashmir and Pashtunistan (2002, 2 pages)
- The Dove Principles: War policy in the War Against Terror (2001, 2 pages)
- Hong Kong Beyond 1997 An Interview with Governor Chris Patten and three Hong Kong Legislative Council Members (1993, 28 pages)
- America's Long Term Future Planning policy for the long-term, in which the US is one among equals in international power. (1995, 27 pages)
- Publicizing Tibet What can be done to help Tibet? A field study for a humanitarian aid group (1994, 10 pages)
- The Capital of Capitalism A reply to a conservative view of Hong Kong versus China (1991, 8 pages)
- Looking Toward Democracy Nigeria's elections and hope for the future (1991, 5 pages)
- Bubble Gum and Freedom Is Singapore's authoritarian form of capitalism a path to democracy for developing countries? (1993, 5 pages)
- Climbing Pao do Acucar Climbing a mountain in Rio de Janeiro (1992, 4 pages)
Environment and Development
- Monitoring & Evaluation of Rural Watershed Councils For the North American Fund for Environmental Cooperation, successes and failures in starting cooperative councils to solve watershed-wide pollution and development issues. (1998, 180 pages)
- Watershed Economics: Agribusiness versus Recreation For the The Buffalo River Stewardship Foundation, an analysis of pollution and recreation trends on Arkansas' Buffalo River, America's first National River. A complete economic and political evaluation. (1996, 92 pages)
- Executive Summary 2-page summary of "Watershed Economics: Agribusiness versus Recreation"
- Comments on "How To Save a River"An Open Letter to River Network on Environmental Economics
- Buffalo River press clippings, quotations in "American Whitewater", "Earth Island Journal", and the "Newton County Times"
- Financing Energy Conservation Overcoming Barriers to Implementing the Massachusetts Clean State Initiative: A study for the Massachusetts Executive Office of Environmental Affairs (1994, 87 pages)
- Using the Market to Reduce Global Warming Applicability of Tradable Emissions Permits to a Global Greenhouse Gas Reduction Program: An analysis of issues facing Global Warming treaty negotiations, and a comparison of US sulfur dioxide emission permits as a model for an international carbon dioxide emissions market (1991 and 1993, 34 pages)
- Modern Malthusianism Book Review of Paul Kennedy's "Preparing for the Twenty-First Century" (1993, 5 pages)
- Accounting for Sustainable Development A method to include environmental factors in GDP calculations (1994, 6 pages)
- Third Wave Environmentalism Viewing environment through an economic lens (1995, 2 pages)
- Making Sense in the Arctic Political Climate An Environmental Economistís Argument Against Drilling in Alaska (1994, 6 pages)
Send me e-mail; I promise to write back!
Jesse Gordon, 1770 Mass Ave., #630
Or send me a SASE and I'll send you reprints.
Cambridge, MA 02140
Voice mail: (617) 354-2805