Worse Than Watergate:, by John W. Dean [Nixon's aide who was convicted in Watergate scandal]. Published May 2, 2004.
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Worse Than Watergate (number of quotes indicated):
- Dick Cheney (2)
- George W. Bush (2)
- John Dean (1)
- Tommy Franks (1)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Principles & Values|
Dick Cheney: John Dean: Cheney more secretive than Nixon.
Dick Cheney: John Dean: Cheney’s agenda: cut programs to expand military.
George W. Bush: John Dean: Bush impeachable if WMD info manipulated.
George W. Bush: John Dean: ending Bush’s secrecy will avoid scandal.
John Dean: “Worse than Watergate” is polemic, not conspiracy theory.
War & Peace|
Tommy Franks: Terrorists would use WMD, and Constitution will suffer.
The above quotations are from Worse Than Watergate:, by John W. Dean [Nixon's aide who was convicted in Watergate scandal]. Published May 2, 2004..
Related books, debates, and candidates:
- Decision Points, by George W. Bush
- Shrub, by Molly Ivins
- Fortunate Son, by J. H. Hatfield
- Worse Than Watergate, by John Dean
- The Right Man: An Inside Account of the Bush White House, by David Frum
- The Price of Loyalty: The Education of Paul O'Neill, by Ron Suskind
- Bush At War, Part I, by Bob Woodward (2002)
- Plan of Attack, Part II, by Bob Woodward (2004)
- State of Denial, Part III, by Bob Woodward (2006)
- A Matter of Character: Inside the White House of George W. Bush, by Ronald Kessler
- Lessons From a Father to His Son, by John Ashcroft
- Winning Modern Wars
- Hegemony or Survival, by Noam Chomsky
- 2006 State of the Union speech, plus response by Gov. Tim Kaine (D, VA)
- A Charge To Keep, by George W. Bush
- The Assault on Reason, by Al Gore
- Against All Enemies:Inside America's War on Terror, by Richard A. Clarke