Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
The Voice of Reason
by Ayn Rand
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click here for 5 full quotes from Ayn Rand in the book The Voice of Reason, by Ayn Rand.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
No one has right to dictate disposition of a woman's body.
Families & Children|
Morality of birth control is rights of parents to happiness.
Anti-trust laws become haphazard & apply to anyone.
Socialized medicine is a violation of individual rights.
Make the best of a non-ideal mixed economy.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Ayn Rand
The above quotations are from The Voice of Reason
by Ayn Rand.
Related books, debates, and political philosophers:
- Ayn Rand Nation, The Hidden Struggle for America's Soul (2012)
- Ayn Rand Answers, The Best of her Q & A, by Robert Mayhew (2005)
- The Return of the Primitive, The Anti-Industrial Revolution (1999)
- The Ayn Rand Column, Written for the Los Angeles Times (1998)
- The The Voice of Reason, Essays in Objectivist Thought (1990)
- The Ayn Rand Lexicon, Objectivism from A to Z (1988)
- Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal, by Ayn Rand (1986)
- The Ayn Rand Library, Vols. 1, 2, and 3 (1984)
- The Ayn Rand Letter, by Ayn Rand (1979)
- The Objectivist Newsletter and The Objectivist Forum, by Ayn Rand (1962-1965)
- The Virtue of Selfishness, by Ayn Rand (1964)