This page lists memberships in organizations, for elected officials.
Each organization determines its own rules for membership.
Decided Mar 2, 2011
Membership Roster: of the House Small Business Committee
Source: U.S. House of Representatives website, www.house.gov
The House Committee on Small Business has oversight and legislative jurisdiction over the Small Business Administration and its programs, as well provides assistance to and protection of small business, including financial aid and the participation of small business enterprises in federal procurement and government contracts. The committee also oversees matters related to the matters Regulatory Flexibility Act and the Paperwork Reduction Act. The jurisdiction extends to other programs and initiatives addressing small business outside of the confines of these two specific acts.
- Topic: Corporations
- Headline: Member of House Small Business Committee
- Headline 2: Chair of House Small Business Committee
- Headline 3: Leader of House Small Business Committee
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 11-HC-SBC
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: