This page lists memberships in organizations, for elected officials.
Each organization determines its own rules for membership.
Decided Mar 2, 2011
Membership Roster: of the House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform
Source: U.S. House of Representatives website, www.house.gov
The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform's government-wide oversight jurisdiction and expanded legislative authority make it one of the most influential and powerful committees in the House. The Committee serves as Congress' chief investigative and oversight committee. The chairman of the committee is the only committee chairman in the House with the authority to issue subpoenas without a committee vote.
|Federal Workforce, U.S. Postal Service and Labor Policy Dennis A. Ross (R-FL) Stephen Lynch (D-MA) |
|Government Organization, Efficiency and Financial Management||Todd Platts (R-PA) ||Ed Towns (D-NY) |
|Health Care, District of Columbia, Census and the National Archives ||
Trey Gowdy (R-SC) ||Danny K. Davis (D-IL) |
|National Security, Homeland Defense and Foreign Operations ||Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) ||John F. Tierney (D-MA) |
|Regulatory Affairs, Stimulus Oversight and Government Spending ||Jim Jordan (R-OH) ||Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) |
|TARP, Financial Services and Bailouts of Public and Private Programs ||Patrick McHenry (R-NC) ||Michael Quigley (D-IL) |
|Technology, Information Policy, Intergovernmental Relations and Procurement Reform ||James Lankford (R-OK) ||Gerry Connolly (D-VA)|
- Topic: Government Reform
- Headline: Member of House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform
- Headline 2: Chair of House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform
- Headline 3: Leader of House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 11-HC-OGR
||s2c||CA03 Former Initiator of Gubernatorial Recall (2003)|
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: