This page lists memberships in organizations, for elected officials.
Each organization determines its own rules for membership.
Decided Mar 2, 2011
Membership Roster: of the House Judiciary Committee
Source: U.S. House of Representatives website, www.house.gov
The U.S. House Committee on the Judiciary, known as the House Judiciary Committee, is charged with overseeing the administration of justice within the federal courts, administrative agencies and Federal law enforcement entities. The Judiciary Committee is also the committee responsible for impeachments of federal officials. Because of the legal nature of its oversight, committee members usually have a legal background, but this is not required.
- Topic: Government Reform
- Headline: Member of House Judiciary Committee
- Headline 2: Chair of House Judiciary Committee
- Headline 3: Leader of House Judiciary Committee
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 11-HC-Jud
||s1m||CA03 Former Initiator of Gubernatorial Recall (2003)|| |
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: