This page contains surveys of candidates conducted by organizations interested in the candidates' policy views.
Political Group Survey: the F2A survey question on the economic stimulus
Source: Faith2Action Survey
Faith2Action.org is "the nation's largest network of pro-family groups." They provide election resources for each state, including Voter Guides and Congressional Scorecards excerpted here.
The Faith2Action survey summarizes candidate stances on the following topic: 'American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (the stimulus bill) '
- Topic: Budget & Economy
- Headline: Supports the stimulus bill
- Headline 2: Opposes the stimulus bill
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 10-FF-q11
||s1+||MO 2010 Democratic Senate Challenger; Secretary of State|
||s2-||CA 2010 Republican Senate Challenger|
||s1+||OH 2010 Democratic Senate Challenger; currently Lt. Gov.|
||s1+||FL 2010 Democratic Senate Challenger; currently US Rep.|
||s1+||PA 2010 Democratic Senate Challenger; currently US Rep.|
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: