This page contains surveys of candidates conducted by organizations interested in the candidates' policy views.
Political Group Survey: the CC survey question on school prayer
Source: Christian Coalition Survey
The Christian Coalition voter guide [is] one of the most powerful tools Christians have ever had to impact our society during elections. This simple tool has helped educate tens of millions of citizens across this nation as to where candidates for public office stand on key faith and family issues.
The CC survey summarizes candidate stances on the following topic: "Voluntary prayer in public schools and facilities"
Participating counts on VoteMatch question 4.
Question 4: Teacher-led prayer in public schools
Scores: -2=Strongly oppose; -1=Oppose; 0=neutral; 1=Support; 2=Strongly support.
- Topic: Education
- Headline: Supports voluntary prayer in public schools
- Headline 2: Opposes voluntary prayer in public schools
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 10-CC-q4
||s1+||Georgia Former GOP Challenger (2010)|
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: