This page contains bill sponsorships in the Senate and House.
Bill sponsorships indicate the topics that legislators are most interested in, and spend the most time on.
on Jan 16, 2003
Decided Dec 3, 2003
Bill Sponsorship: the 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act
Source: Bill sponsored by 18 Senators and 27 Reps
Requires the President to implement a National Nanotechnology Program to:H.R.766 is the corresponding House bill. Became Public Law No: 108-153.
- establish the goals, priorities, and metrics for evaluation for Federal nanotechnology research, development, and other activities;
- invest in Federal research and development programs in nanotechnology and related sciences to achieve those goals; and
- provide for interagency coordination of Federal nanotechnology activities undertaken pursuant to the Program.
- Topic: Technology
- Headline: Fund nanotechnology research & development
- Key for participation codes:
- Sponsorships: p=sponsored; o=co-sponsored; s=signed
- Memberships: c=chair; m=member; e=endorsed; f=profiled; s=scored
- Resolutions: i=introduced; w=wrote; a=adopted
- Cases: w=wrote; j=joined; d=dissented; c=concurred
- Surveys: '+' supports; '-' opposes.
participating in 03-S189
||s1o||CT Independent Sr Senator; Gore's VP nominee (Retiring)|
Total recorded by OnTheIssues: