Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for Missouri House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from MO legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Chris Koster (1) Missouri Democratic challenger for Governor
- Eric Greitens (1) Missouri Republican 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Jason Kander (5) Democratic Senate candidate Missouri
- Jay Nixon (4) Missouri Democratic Governor (term-limited 2016)
- Josh Hawley (1) Republican candidate for Missouri U.S. Senator Missouri
- Matt Blunt (1) Missouri Former Republican Governor (retired 2008)
- Peter Kinder (1) Missouri Republican challenger for Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Missouri state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- MO-R Catherine Hanaway - 2016 Candidate for Governor
Former Speaker of the Missouri House of Representatives 2002–2004
- MO-D Jason Kander - Secretary of State of Missouri and Senate candidate 2016
Member of the Missouri House of Representatives from the 44th district 2009 – 2013
- (More state legislative coverage to come)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Josh Hawley: New abortion restrictions protects women.
Jay Nixon: Drug testing for welfare recipients.
Jason Kander: Drug testing for welfare recipients.
Jason Kander: Expand charter schools to cities & poor-performing districts.
Jason Kander: Expand charter schools, plus more sponsorship options.
Jay Nixon: Allow expanding charter schools to poor-performing districts.
Matt Blunt: Eliminate campaign donation disclosure for small town races.
Chris Koster: Eliminate campaign donation disclosure for small town races.
Jason Kander: Keep restrictions for concealed carry; don't loosen them.
Eric Greitens: Right to work: Allow workers to opt out of joining a union.
Jay Nixon: Blocked "right-to-work" laws; enforce union organizing.
Principles & Values|
Peter Kinder: Amend constitution to protect religious liberties.
Jay Nixon: Establish contributory retirement system for state employees.
Jason Kander: Establish contributory retirement system for state employees.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Chris Koster Missouri Democratic challenger for Governor
- Eric Greitens Missouri Republican 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Jason Kander Democratic Senate candidate Missouri
- Jay Nixon Missouri Democratic Governor (term-limited 2016)
- Josh Hawley Republican candidate for Missouri U.S. Senator Missouri
- Matt Blunt Missouri Former Republican Governor (retired 2008)
- Peter Kinder Missouri Republican challenger for Governor
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for Missouri House and Senate.
Page last edited: Mar 08, 2018