Sexual Orientation Protected By Civil Rights Laws
- Strongly Support means you believe: Neither governments nor corporations have any right to decide about sexual preferences. Give same-sex partners the same status as heterosexual partners, and give same-sex marriages the same status as traditional marriage.
- Support means you believe: Homosexuals should be treated with equal respect as other members of society, not treated as criminals. You acknowledge the diversity of our society by including same-sex marriage partners in most or all benefits of heterosexual marriage partners.
- Oppose means you believe: Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, and therefore those who choose it should live by the consequences of their choice. Marriage between a man and a woman is the central institution of American society - we shouldn't do anything that perverts that concept or threatens that ideal.
- Strongly Oppose means you believe: Homosexuality is immoral. You believe that the 'Gay Agenda' seeks to normalize homosexual activity and make it part of the mainstream as 'just another lifestyle.' We must draw the line so that homosexual values are not imposed upon our children.
This question is looking for your views on gay rights. However you answer the above question would be similar to your response to these statements:
- Allow gay marriage
- Allow gays to serve openly in the military
- More support for AIDS research
(this section under construction)
- Same-Sex Marriage
- Job Discrimination Against Gays
- Hate Crimes