The Fred Factor, by Steve Gill
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click here for 17 full quotes from Fred Thompson in the book The Fred Factor, by Steve Gill.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Roe v. Wade was bad law and bad science.
Has never been pro-choice despite 1994 news reports.
Appoint strict constructionist judges.
Commerce clause does not mean Feds can regulate everything.
Market does more for freedom & prosperity than planners.
Passionate supporter of states rights.
Opposes amnesty in any form.
Principles & Values|
Reveals he suffers from cancer, but it wonít affect campaign.
Social Security & Medicare are generational wealth transfers.
Progressive tax redistributes wealth without helping economy.
War & Peace|
I would do essentially what the presidentís doing in Iraq.
Take any chance to not get run out of Iraq.
President must decide on war based on unclear evidence.
Prophets of doom are wrong--we canít cut-and-run.
Goal of Iraqi enemies is to demoralize us.
Internationalizing war effort will not win the war.
Serious & painful international sanctions on nuclear Iran.
The above quotations are from The Fred Factor, by Steve Gill.
Related books, debates, and candidates:
- Bloomberg by Bloomberg, by Mike Bloomberg
- From Power to Purpose: A Remarkable Journey of Faith and Compassion, by Sam Brownback
- Our Character, Our Future, by Alan Keyes
- McCain: The Myth of a Maverick, by Matt Welch
- Mortal Danger, by Tom Tancredo
- A Mormon in the White House? 10 Things Every American Should Know about Mitt Romney, by Hugh Hewitt
- Mitt Romney: The Man, His Values and His Vision, by Lisa Ray Turner and Kimberly Field
- Leadership, by Rudy Giuliani
- From Hope to Higher Ground, by Mike Huckabee
- Building a Healthy Culture, foreword by Sen. Sam Brownback
- Gold, Peace, and Prosperity: The Birth of a New Currency, by Ron Paul
- The Full Rudy: The Man, the Myth, the Mania, by Jack Newfield
- Freedom Under Siege: The US Constitution After 200-Plus Years, by Ron Paul
- The Fred Factor, by Steve Gill
- Giuliani: Flawed or Flawless? by Deborah & Gerald Strober
- Character Makes a Difference: Where I'm From, Where I've Been, and What I Believe, by Mike Huckabee
- Government at the Brink: The Root Causes of Government Waste and Mismanagement, by Fred Thompson
- America's Mayor, America's President?, by Robert Polner
- Every Other Monday, by Rep. John Kasich