Abortion and the Conscience of a Nation, by Pres. Ronald Reagan
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click here for 6 full quotes from Ronald Reagan in the book Abortion and the Conscience of a Nation.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
15 million unborn children: ten times than all US wars.
Dred Scott took more than a decade to overturn.
Decision affects two lives: mother and unborn child.
Defining some as less-than-human leads to holocaust.
Families & Children|
Unwed mothers are better off keeping their babies.
Protect handicapped newborns as a civil right.
The above quotations are from Abortion and the Conscience of a Nation, by Pres. Ronald Reagan.
2010 Election Analysis:
- Against All Odds, by Scott Brown
- The Obamians, by James Mann
- Power to the People, by Gov. Tommy Thompson
- 2010: Take Back America, by Dick Morris
- 100 Innovative Ideas for Florida's Future, by Marco Rubio
- Courage and Consequence, by Karl Rove
- American Conspiracies, by Gov. Jesse Ventura
- Game Change, by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin
- The FairTax Book, by Neal Boortz and Rep. John Linder
- The Test of our Times, by Gov. Tom Ridge
- Saving Freedom, by Sen. Jim DeMint
- Giving, by Pres. Bill Clinton
- Going Rogue, by Gov. Sarah Palin
- Slouching Towards Gomorrah, by Robert Bork
- Abortion and the Conscience of a Nation, by Pres. Ronald Reagan
- Third World America, by Arianna Huffington
- Hopes and Prospects, by Noam Chomsky
- Rise of the Vulcans: The History of Bush's War Cabinet, by James Mann (March 2004)
- Earlier election analyses
Page last edited: Dec 25, 2010