Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
by Cory Booker (2016)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
ABC This Week interviews during 2019
(Martha Raddatz interviewing candidates for 2019-2020 races)
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from ABC This Week interviews during 2019 (number of quotes indicated):
- Amy Klobuchar (3) Minnesota Democratic candidate for President; Minnesota Senator
- Bill Weld (1) Massachusetts Libertarian Vice-Presidential nominee
- John Delaney (1) Maryland Democratic candidate for President; U.S. Rep from MD-6
- Julian Castro (3) Texas Mayor of San Antonio; HUD Secretary
- Pete Buttigieg (3) Indiana Democratic candidate for President; Mayor of South Bend, IN
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
A long-standing political tradition is the Sunday morning talk show,
beginning with "Meet the Press" in 1947.
Currently, five separate "talking head" programs appear on five different TV stations every Sunday morning.
OnTheIssues.org excerpts all five of the shows, listed below, with their respective interviewing pundits and each pundit's political affiliation:
- ABC This Week: (Martha Raddatz & George Stephanopoulos; liberal; from Bill Clinton's staff)
- CNN "State of the Union": (Jake Tapper and Dana Bash; moderate liberal)
- Fox News Sunday: (Chris Wallace and Bret Baier; conservative)
- Meet the Press: (Chuck Todd; moderate)
- CBS Face the Nation: (Margaret Brennan and John Dickerson; moderate)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Amy Klobuchar: Paper ballots allow audits, ensure election integrity.
Pete Buttigieg: Voters have judged his record, not his marriage.
Pete Buttigieg: Pay attention to assessments of intelligence agencies.
Julian Castro: Strengthen our relationship with allies to keep us safe.
Amy Klobuchar: For public option, taking on Big Pharma.
Pete Buttigieg: Single payer can still allow role for private insurance.
Julian Castro: Minimum wage should be a living wage.
Amy Klobuchar: Changes in corporate tax would fund infrastructure.
John Delaney: Increase marginal rate, tax investments like income.
Julian Castro: Top earners, corporations should pay "fair share".
Bill Weld: Teach skill sets for tech jobs of the future.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Amy Klobuchar Minnesota Democratic candidate for President; Minnesota Senator
- Bill Weld Massachusetts Libertarian Vice-Presidential nominee
- John Delaney Maryland Democratic candidate for President; U.S. Rep from MD-6
- Julian Castro Texas Mayor of San Antonio; HUD Secretary
- Pete Buttigieg Indiana Democratic candidate for President; Mayor of South Bend, IN
The above quotations are from ABC This Week interviews during 2019
(Martha Raddatz interviewing candidates for 2019-2020 races).